- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
- Blue Bell ice cream licker pleads guilty Friday 2:54 PM
- 7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored Friday 2:21 PM
- Governor bans sex puns on free condom wrappers Friday 2:16 PM
- Is Justin Bieber’s ‘Yummy’ video secretly about Pizzagate? Friday 1:01 PM
- Woah Vicky rips out her hair in botched cultural appropriation attempt Friday 12:30 PM
- Here’s an exclusive look at ‘Weathering With You’ Friday 11:57 AM
- TikTok dudes are dipping their balls in soy sauce for ‘science’ Friday 11:49 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s denial of fixing bread prices becomes its own meme Friday 11:10 AM
- Houston Astros get torched with buzzer memes after new revelation Friday 10:41 AM
- Teens are eating cereal out of each other’s mouths for clout Friday 10:34 AM
The Milton Police Department in West Virginia took to Facebook with a warning for any individuals attempting to hide their drugs within the scrumptious smells of a cheeseburger. Apparently a suspect tried this and was promptly sniffed out by the cops’ K-9.
Honestly, I can’t blame this person for thinking that could work. The smell of Wendy’s is so damn deliciously powerful, you’d assume it might throw off those meddling pooches. My major question, though, is which layer of the Baconator the perpetrator put the weed in. For those unfamiliar with the Wendy’s menu item, it has several levels of meat. So there are a couple of greasy hiding spots to choose from.
Looking to have a little more fun, the Milton Police Department two days later posted a photo of some officers enjoying their lunch time over at Wendy’s. Most definitely not a coincidence, but a subtle nod at the attempted Baconator cover-up.
Facebook commenters were also in on the joke, offering weed-related witticisms such as “Better check the salads for extra greens!” and “I wonder what is included on on loaded baked potato? Obviously a Baconator with everything has taken on a new meaning. Next will be a special brownie flavored Frostie.”
Don’t do drugs, kids. Or, if you’re going to do them, don’t hide them in your bacon cheeseburgers, because the cops will find out, and they will drag you on the Internet.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.