- The Oscar-nominated movies you’ll actually want to watch again 3 Years Ago
- Viral graphic shows the moment Apple became the top brand 3 Years Ago
- Jake Paul calls out KSI for a YouTube boxing match Today 11:31 AM
- This elementary school made students play ‘runaway slave’ Today 11:20 AM
- ‘Captain Marvel’ is already a box office hit Today 11:06 AM
- This ‘buff bunny vs. small bunny’ meme is here for when you’re feeling inferior Today 10:53 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez slams trolls who come at her with ‘weak’ memes Today 10:52 AM
- YouTube just made it awfully easy to harass creators Today 10:16 AM
- Report: Trump the only 2020 contender who won’t rule out using stolen data Today 9:01 AM
- House Republicans offer bipartisan net neutrality bill—but there’s a catch Today 8:30 AM
- This Loki meme is the new way to play dumb Today 7:30 AM
- Mark Duplass and Ray Romano transcend the typical bromance in ‘Paddleton’ Today 7:00 AM
- 15 new thrillers on Netflix you need to see Today 7:00 AM
- Indie horror movie ‘The Hole in the Ground’ is legit terrifying Today 6:40 AM
- Every Apex Legends character, ranked Today 6:00 AM
Naked Donald Trump statues are being erected in cities across America
When art gets ugly.
It really feels like Donald Trump appeared out of nowhere to enter the presidential election. Now statues made in his likeness are also popping up in cities across the United States.
And holy shit, they’re Donald in the nude.
Cities graced with these mysterious pieces of art include San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Cleveland, and Los Angeles. They all depict the presidential hopeful in the buff with his hands (which appear to be normal people-sized) crossed over his protruding belly and a dissatisfied look on his face. Oh and most importantly, the statues have small dicks and no balls.
A photo posted by Chris Wyman (@chriswyman) on
The statues are part of Anarchist group INDECLINE‘s “The Emperor Has No Balls” project. But to help actually make the statues, it employed the help of a Las Vegas-based artist named Ginger. He was reportedly selected because of his experience with creating monsters for haunted houses and horror movies.
Ginger told the Washington Post, “Trump is just yet another monster, so it was absolutely in my wheelhouse to be able to create these monstrosities.”
It took 300 pounds of clay and silicone and 25 hours per week of work since April to create the ghoulish figures.
INDECLINE also told the Post, “Like it or not, Trump is a larger-than-life figure in world culture at the moment … Looking back in history, that’s how those figures were memorialized and idolized in their time—with statues.”
While the statue is still up in cities like San Francisco, Patch reports that the statue was removed from New York City’s Union Square just after 1pm ET on Thursday. But by then, of course, pictures already began circulating on social media.
Still, it seemed like somebody official was amused.
This isn’t the first time that Trump’s naked, micro-endowed figure has been used for an artistic statement. Earlier this year, artist Illma Gore illustrated a similar image and posted it online.
Looks like all these artists are on the same page about Trump’s dick size.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.