- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 6 for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ houses are gone forever Sunday 7:54 AM
- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu Sunday 7:00 AM
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Sunday 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Trump posts a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
Naked Donald Trump statues are being erected in cities across America
When art gets ugly.
It really feels like Donald Trump appeared out of nowhere to enter the presidential election. Now statues made in his likeness are also popping up in cities across the United States.
And holy shit, they’re Donald in the nude.
Cities graced with these mysterious pieces of art include San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Cleveland, and Los Angeles. They all depict the presidential hopeful in the buff with his hands (which appear to be normal people-sized) crossed over his protruding belly and a dissatisfied look on his face. Oh and most importantly, the statues have small dicks and no balls.
A photo posted by Chris Wyman (@chriswyman) on
The statues are part of Anarchist group INDECLINE‘s “The Emperor Has No Balls” project. But to help actually make the statues, it employed the help of a Las Vegas-based artist named Ginger. He was reportedly selected because of his experience with creating monsters for haunted houses and horror movies.
Ginger told the Washington Post, “Trump is just yet another monster, so it was absolutely in my wheelhouse to be able to create these monstrosities.”
It took 300 pounds of clay and silicone and 25 hours per week of work since April to create the ghoulish figures.
INDECLINE also told the Post, “Like it or not, Trump is a larger-than-life figure in world culture at the moment … Looking back in history, that’s how those figures were memorialized and idolized in their time—with statues.”
While the statue is still up in cities like San Francisco, Patch reports that the statue was removed from New York City’s Union Square just after 1pm ET on Thursday. But by then, of course, pictures already began circulating on social media.
Still, it seemed like somebody official was amused.
This isn’t the first time that Trump’s naked, micro-endowed figure has been used for an artistic statement. Earlier this year, artist Illma Gore illustrated a similar image and posted it online.
Looks like all these artists are on the same page about Trump’s dick size.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.