- ‘Rick and Morty’ attempts to contain its dragon with mixed results in episode 4 Today 9:24 AM
- James Comey puts ‘Fox & Friends’ on blast Today 8:54 AM
- Nick Cannon’s latest Eminem diss is not working out for him Today 8:27 AM
- Conservatives want a war on porn. It’s puritanical sex values that need to go Today 7:00 AM
- The year in Meghan McCain news cycles Today 6:30 AM
- Why Tumblr is totally obsessed with 2 characters from Stephen King’s ‘It’ Today 6:00 AM
- Game developer Chucklefish accused of whitewashing characters of color Monday 5:22 PM
- Apple TV’s ‘Hala’ is a silent explosion of a coming-of-age film Monday 5:20 PM
- This new video game apparently lets you play Jesus Monday 4:02 PM
- Golden toilet creator sells world’s most expensive banana—only for another artist to eat it Monday 3:24 PM
- This new Chinese video game lets players attack Hong Kong protesters Monday 3:05 PM
- These TikTok videos that recreate NPC interactions from Skyrim are honestly incredible Monday 2:40 PM
- John Legend defends pro-consent ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ lyrics Monday 2:38 PM
- Video shows UC Berkeley student using racial slurs, making homophobic comments Monday 2:36 PM
- New video reveals Brother Nature instigated sandwich shop fight Monday 2:06 PM
This article contains sexually explicit content.
Have you ever wondered what Donald Trump looks like nude? If you answered “yes,” know that you’re not alone—because there are most definitely other people out there who have imagined what the presidential candidate in the buff.
If you answered “no” and are now thinking to yourself “disgusting!”—well, you’re still imagining naked Trump. Because once the idea gets into your mind, it’ll burrow deep until you have mentally rendered what you think he looks like with no clothes on.
This brings us to our main point. Thankfully, and also sort of not thankfully, artist Illma Gore has painted Mr. Trump like one of Jack Dawson’s French girls in Titanic. This masterpiece will probably make you shriek and squirm, but also go, “Yeah, that dick size makes sense.”
Lo and behold:
We can’t say that this is exactly what Trump looks like stripped down. We can say that it’s totally believable, though. I guess we’ll just have to wait until Trump exposes himself to factcheck these raw features.
Gore has made a high quality version of her artwork available on her website, so go download it for free. Make it your phone background. Print it on stickers. Hang it in your saloon along with some other fine dick art.
Some Trump supporters have come after Gore for the painting, but she’s got a message for them:
OFFENDED TRUMP SUPPORTERS: Maybe u wouldn’t feel so intimidated by penis size if masculinity wasn’t rooted in oppressing women & femininity.
— Illma Gore (@illmagore) February 10, 2016
And for the most part, people seem to be loving this glimpse of Trump undressed.
Make America great again—one nude painting at a time.
Photos via Illma Gore
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.