- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Saturday 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
Ever wondered how Justin Bieber sees the world? Now you know.
Here at the Daily Dot, we swap GIF images with each other every morning. Now we’re looping you in. In the Morning GIF, we feature a popular—or just plain cool—GIF we found on Reddit, Canvas, or elsewhere on the Internet.
What’s it like to be inside the head of famous lip gloss abuser Justin Bieber? To be the idol to tens of millions of tweenage girls, each of whom is ready to lay her life on the line (or at least hack her parents’ Paypal account) for tickets to his concerts? To be the kind of douchenozzle who can sign the guestbook at the Anne Frank memorial with a pensive query about her potential as a groupie, and use the occasion to remind people about his upcoming concert.
But from Bieber’s point of view, things are less sordid. Sure, he may be addicted to taking pictures of himself in his underwear and sharing them with the world, but only a spoilsport would call it exhibitionism. It’s just good, clean fun. In Justin Bieber’s head, there is room for everyone: himself, Jesus, Lil Wayne, Jesus, himself, his fans, and Jesus.
We should all be so fortunate as to look at the world through Bieber-colored specs; it must be much like being high on pixie dust and holy water. If you listen closely, you can hear “It’s a Small World After All” echoing in the distance, just beyond the Strawberry Fields, which Bieber thinks were named after a porn star from before his time.
The GIFted genius at Cuntamination has finally illustrated what so many have wanted to see: how the Canadian supernova known as Justin Bieber sees the world. Hamsters! Monkeys! Jesus! Drake! Money! Illuminati! Selina (boo, hiss!)! It’s like a Magic 8 Ball where every answer is “Yes!” This glorious work of art has a scant 37 notes, but the day is young.
GIF by Cuntamination/Tumblr
Lorraine Murphy is an Ottawa-based cybersecurity journalist and founding editor of the Cryptosphere. She has a keen interest in WikiLeaks and web culture, and her bylines have appeared in Salon, Vanity Fair, Serious Eats, and elsewhere.