- Poster for ‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’ gets mercilessly roasted 6 Years Ago
- How to steam March Madness 2019 for free 6 Years Ago
- Trump maintains attack on late John McCain 6 Years Ago
- How to know if someone blocked you on Snapchat Today 6:30 AM
- Drag queens are calling on DirecTV to keep Viacom channels Today 6:16 AM
- Daniel Caesar dons cape for whiteness—and gets canceled Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Triton is a new malware ‘deliberately’ designed to put lives at risk Wednesday 3:23 PM
- ‘Into the Dark: I’m Just F*cking with You’ is one of the series’ best Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Trump’s latest prop, a map of ISIS, gets memed Wednesday 12:54 PM
- HBO sends fans on a global scavenger hunt for 6 Iron Thrones Wednesday 11:51 AM
- The Awkward Family Photos game is Cards Against Humanity for meme lovers Wednesday 11:50 AM
- London firefighters’ organization accuses ‘Peppa Pig’ of sexism Wednesday 11:41 AM
- YouTuber accused of abusing her children to make kid-friendly content Wednesday 11:20 AM
- Ari Fleischer’s Iraq War tweet isn’t going over well Wednesday 10:54 AM
- Cop arrested for recording man’s genitals, forcing mentally ill man to twerk Wednesday 10:37 AM
Ever wondered how Justin Bieber sees the world? Now you know.
Here at the Daily Dot, we swap GIF images with each other every morning. Now we’re looping you in. In the Morning GIF, we feature a popular—or just plain cool—GIF we found on Reddit, Canvas, or elsewhere on the Internet.
What’s it like to be inside the head of famous lip gloss abuser Justin Bieber? To be the idol to tens of millions of tweenage girls, each of whom is ready to lay her life on the line (or at least hack her parents’ Paypal account) for tickets to his concerts? To be the kind of douchenozzle who can sign the guestbook at the Anne Frank memorial with a pensive query about her potential as a groupie, and use the occasion to remind people about his upcoming concert.
But from Bieber’s point of view, things are less sordid. Sure, he may be addicted to taking pictures of himself in his underwear and sharing them with the world, but only a spoilsport would call it exhibitionism. It’s just good, clean fun. In Justin Bieber’s head, there is room for everyone: himself, Jesus, Lil Wayne, Jesus, himself, his fans, and Jesus.
We should all be so fortunate as to look at the world through Bieber-colored specs; it must be much like being high on pixie dust and holy water. If you listen closely, you can hear “It’s a Small World After All” echoing in the distance, just beyond the Strawberry Fields, which Bieber thinks were named after a porn star from before his time.
The GIFted genius at Cuntamination has finally illustrated what so many have wanted to see: how the Canadian supernova known as Justin Bieber sees the world. Hamsters! Monkeys! Jesus! Drake! Money! Illuminati! Selina (boo, hiss!)! It’s like a Magic 8 Ball where every answer is “Yes!” This glorious work of art has a scant 37 notes, but the day is young.
GIF by Cuntamination/Tumblr
Lorraine Murphy is an Ottawa-based cybersecurity journalist and founding editor of the Cryptosphere. She has a keen interest in WikiLeaks and web culture, and her bylines have appeared in Salon, Vanity Fair, Serious Eats, and elsewhere.