- Major protests in Lebanon triggered by plan to tax WhatsApp calls Today 1:38 PM
- Frank Ocean’s $60 HIV prevention drug-themed shirts called tone-deaf Today 12:49 PM
- ‘Joker’ stairs latest Instagram spot; locals joke about potential robberies Today 10:30 AM
- PewDiePie banned in China after reacting to Winnie the Pooh memes Today 8:46 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Eagles on Sunday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream Chargers vs. Titans in Week 7 Today 6:00 AM
- 13 spooky romance games for adults Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 9 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Impact Wrestling’s Bound For Glory Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Bills vs. Dolphins in Week 7 Today 4:30 AM
- How to stream Jaguars vs. Bengals in Week 7 Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Texans vs. Colts in Week 7 Today 3:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Liverpool Saturday 10:00 PM
- Man dragged for recording, posting video of neighbor being ‘killed’ instead of helping Saturday 4:14 PM
- How to stream Saints vs. Bears in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
Keanu Reeves continues his reign as the internet’s heartthrob and unproblematic fav.
This time, the internet has turned the John Wick star into a shrunken version of himself, simply being known as “Mini Keanu Reeves.”
Mini Keanu Reeves power stance meme pic.twitter.com/hSxuXOLmlS— if you (@needameme) June 22, 2019
The original images come from the E3 2019 Cyberpunk 2077 presentation, in which Keanu is of regular height. @KojiMads posted the initial image, with the caption “He really just stood like this and everyone went nuts.”
Later, the same user edited the image to make the actor disproportionately short.
Them rn pic.twitter.com/D0aR9ECMhB— Joycon Boyz forever (@KojiMads) June 10, 2019
From there, the meme went viral.
Kinda makes me think of that mini Keanu Reeves meme but in car form... pic.twitter.com/gxARR6IjfQ— Alex Dean (@alexoliverdean) June 25, 2019
Mini Keanu Reeves is the meme winner for the last 10 years pic.twitter.com/rsVTWZ2SG5— Filippo Aldrighetti (@theHighPhil) June 22, 2019
My therapist: Mini Keanu Reeves isn’t real, he can’t hurt you— atlas. (@ofheavenlyeyes) June 20, 2019
Mini Keanu Reeves: pic.twitter.com/nup8mDg8D0
Someone even took the time to edit multiple mini Keanu’s into one image.
Dominic-Madori Davis is a recent graduate of the University of Southern California. She covers the internet, politics, and social issues.