- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Monday 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Monday 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Monday 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Monday 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Monday 2:54 PM
It’s official: Keanu Reeves is the internet’s favorite ’90s star.
In the last month, a slew of articles and memes have been circling around Twitter, both praising the actor’s role in the John Wick franchise and for being an unproblematic heartthrob.
The latest form of Keanu Reeves love comes from a fan account that has been posting slow motion music videos of the movie star, featuring a scene from his latest role in the Netflix movie Always Be My Maybe.
And the results are instantly iconic.
Every song fits the tone and makes it seem as if the actor is in a different movie each time. For this one, it could be a stoner comedy or a high school rom-com.
“Watta man” by Salt-N-Pepa fits perfectly.
You can even make song requests!
It just proves that Reeves can do everything—even a Naomi Campbell walk to Nick Minaj’s “Roman Holiday.”
If you want to see the full scene of Reeves making his entrance in Always Be My Maybe, watch below.
- ‘Always Be My Maybe’ is rom-com comfort food
- It is terrifying how much Adam Driver looks like Keanu Reeves
- ‘John Wick’ is a fantasy franchise. The mesmerizing ‘Chapter 3’ proves it
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
Dominic-Madori Davis is a recent graduate of the University of Southern California. She covers the internet, politics, and social issues.