- Woman slammed for trying to put UPS driver on blast Sunday 5:23 PM
- Twitter users are sharing which celebrities have blocked them Sunday 4:43 PM
- Conspiracy theorists are already taking advantage of Kobe Bryant’s death Sunday 4:14 PM
- Adam Driver returns to ‘SNL’ as Kylo Ren to reprise role in ‘Undercover Boss’ parody Sunday 3:46 PM
- White men are raging over ‘SNL’s’ white male rage skit Sunday 3:05 PM
- Kobe Bryant dead at 41 Sunday 2:24 PM
- Pete Buttigieg mocked over ‘staged’ walking photo Sunday 12:22 PM
- Louise Linton deletes pro-Greta Thunberg Instagram post Sunday 10:58 AM
- ‘Crip Camp’ shows how a radical summer camp was monumental to the disability rights movement Sunday 9:08 AM
- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards Sunday 7:00 AM
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? Sunday 6:30 AM
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Sunday 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
It’s official: Keanu Reeves is the internet’s favorite ’90s star.
In the last month, a slew of articles and memes have been circling around Twitter, both praising the actor’s role in the John Wick franchise and for being an unproblematic heartthrob.
The latest form of Keanu Reeves love comes from a fan account that has been posting slow motion music videos of the movie star, featuring a scene from his latest role in the Netflix movie Always Be My Maybe.
And the results are instantly iconic.
Every song fits the tone and makes it seem as if the actor is in a different movie each time. For this one, it could be a stoner comedy or a high school rom-com.
“Watta man” by Salt-N-Pepa fits perfectly.
You can even make song requests!
It just proves that Reeves can do everything—even a Naomi Campbell walk to Nick Minaj’s “Roman Holiday.”
If you want to see the full scene of Reeves making his entrance in Always Be My Maybe, watch below.
- ‘Always Be My Maybe’ is rom-com comfort food
- It is terrifying how much Adam Driver looks like Keanu Reeves
- ‘John Wick’ is a fantasy franchise. The mesmerizing ‘Chapter 3’ proves it
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
Dominic-Madori Davis is a recent graduate of the University of Southern California. She covers the internet, politics, and social issues.