- Artist Yumi Sakugawa uses Instagram to tackle creative shame 6 Months Ago
- Is that Rosa Parks in random Twitter user’s baby photo? Tuesday 8:24 PM
- Syracuse students say white supremacist manifesto was AirDropped to them Tuesday 7:44 PM
- Florida woman gets prison time for throwing slushie at Matt Gaetz Tuesday 6:28 PM
- Marie Kondo’s online store slammed for selling clutter-worthy products Tuesday 5:34 PM
- People are rallying against toxic masculinity on International Men’s Day Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Reddit wants to stop its pro-Trump forum from outing the alleged whistleblower Tuesday 3:38 PM
- White woman calls cops on man who said he was visiting aunt with his kids Tuesday 3:12 PM
- ‘The Stranded’ is a flawed yet addictive blend of ‘Degrassi’ and ‘Lost’ Tuesday 2:45 PM
- The ‘gonna tell my kids’ meme is revisionist history at its most absurd Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Redditor asks former burglars to give home security tips Tuesday 2:18 PM
- Facebook-Breitbart partnership under fire in wake of new Stephen Miller emails Tuesday 2:00 PM
- John Krasinski under fire after praising the CIA Tuesday 1:46 PM
- Conservatives melt down after Chick-fil-A says it will stop donating to anti-LGBTQ orgs Tuesday 1:33 PM
- ‘Honey Boy’ is an experimental look at channeling trauma Tuesday 1:28 PM
It’s official: Keanu Reeves is the internet’s favorite ’90s star.
In the last month, a slew of articles and memes have been circling around Twitter, both praising the actor’s role in the John Wick franchise and for being an unproblematic heartthrob.
The latest form of Keanu Reeves love comes from a fan account that has been posting slow motion music videos of the movie star, featuring a scene from his latest role in the Netflix movie Always Be My Maybe.
And the results are instantly iconic.
Every song fits the tone and makes it seem as if the actor is in a different movie each time. For this one, it could be a stoner comedy or a high school rom-com.
“Watta man” by Salt-N-Pepa fits perfectly.
You can even make song requests!
It just proves that Reeves can do everything—even a Naomi Campbell walk to Nick Minaj’s “Roman Holiday.”
If you want to see the full scene of Reeves making his entrance in Always Be My Maybe, watch below.
- ‘Always Be My Maybe’ is rom-com comfort food
- It is terrifying how much Adam Driver looks like Keanu Reeves
- ‘John Wick’ is a fantasy franchise. The mesmerizing ‘Chapter 3’ proves it
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
Dominic-Madori Davis is a recent graduate of the University of Southern California. She covers the internet, politics, and social issues.