- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Today 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Today 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Today 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Today 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Tottenham Hotspur Friday 6:59 PM
- QAnon supporters claim they couldn’t sport Q attire at Trump rally Friday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Southampton vs. Liverpool Friday 4:55 PM
- See when and where your team plays: The 2019 NFL preseason schedule Friday 4:51 PM
- Twitter is testing a feature that would hide offensive DMs you receive Friday 4:19 PM
- How to stream Arsenal vs. Burnley Friday 4:15 PM
While the rest of us were spending our winter break posted up on the couch watching Netflix’s latest films like Black Mirror: Bandersnatch and of course, Bird Box, it seems Kim Kardashian was busy ignoring the internet and her Netflix account.
Last night the reality star tweeted, “Watching BirdBox. I really like it. Who has seen it?”
Watching BirdBox. I really like it. Who has seen it?— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) January 2, 2019
Netflix said more than 45 million accounts watched the film in seven days, making it a record-breaking debut. Since pretty much every person has seen or at least seen enough memes to feel like they’ve seen the whole movie, people started roasting Kardashian for living under a rock (or blindfold).
Even her pal Chrissy Teigen responded saying, “Kimberly like everyone in the world.”
kimberly like everyone in the entire world— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) January 2, 2019
“All of America Kim,” someone else said.
All of America Kim. https://t.co/uQookiTKvq— Beezie (@beeziebby) January 2, 2019
“Everyone Kim you’re late,” another person responded.
everyone kim you're late https://t.co/6ZYgVq5n6D— C (@guccichai) January 2, 2019
Others used one of the many memes that came from the movie to poke fun at Kardashian.
Kim for the last week.... pic.twitter.com/DSXnSE8cZc— Rhonda Lynn (@frogsgirl2016) January 2, 2019
Kardashian didn’t seem phased by everyone dunking on her. She tweeted a photo doing what she does best, serving looks, a few hours later.
Ready to serve some looks in 2019 pic.twitter.com/0ih76F0MCc— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) January 2, 2019
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.