- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Saturday 7:30 AM
Sexy dinosaur hero Jeff Goldblum meets sexy dinosaur erotic novelist Chuck Tingle
Goldblum explains which dinosaur is the most handsome of all.
Mysterious gay erotica novelist, political activist, and podcaster Chuck Tingle rose to internet fame due in part to his self-published books that initially explored the love between a man and a dinosaur (or, dinosaurs plural). In fact, his very first short story published in 2014 was titled My Billionaire Triceratops Craves Gay Ass, which was followed with classics such as Gay T-Rex Law Firm: Executive Boner, Space Raptor Butt Invasion, Gaygent Brontosaurus: The Butt Is Not Enough, and so on and so forth.
Jeff Goldblum, as we all know, is the sexy shirtless hero from the first two Jurassic Park movies who makes his debut in the upcoming second incarnation of the franchise, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
For the two to cross (internet) paths seems almost serendipitous—and that’s just what happened on Tuesday when Goldblum stopped by Reddit for an AMA to promote his other new movie, Hotel Artemis, out this Friday. The good doctor asked “HANDSOME JEFFS” a silly question about who he thinks the most handsome dinosaur is, and Goldblum, ever the pure delight of a human being, was more than happy to play along.
Chuck Tingle: hello HANDSOME JEFFS i am dr chuck tingle worlds greatest author of dinosaur stories you are HANDSOME JEFFS worlds greatest actor of dinosaur movies. i think it would be nice if we worked on a big time show to PROVE LOVE IS REAL BETWEEN MAND AND DINOSAUR i am open to this discussion. now i will ask what you think the most handsome dinosaur is? Lawyer Dinosaur, Bad Boy Biker Dinosaur, or Handsome Doctor Dinosaur?
Jeff Goldblum: Well Doctor, we obviously have a very magical connection. I love all your ideas, and I would say the handsomest dinosaur is Handsome Doctor. I mean Handsome is right there in the name… final answer.
Chuck Tingle: thank you for PROVING LOVE IS REAL in this important way i appreciate this interaciton [sp] on our timelines i am so thankful that we could share in this way thank you. i agree that this is the most handsome dinosaur thanks.
I don’t know about everybody else, but this seems like the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Or at least the interaction that launched a thousand fan-fics—take your pick!
Stacey Ritzen is a reporter and editor based in West Philadelphia with over 10 years' experience covering pop culture, web culture, entertainment, and news. You can follow her on Twitter @staceyritzen.