- Man delighted to find 30-year-old computer still works Sunday 5:32 PM
- Report: Google used shell companies to build data centers, obtain tax breaks Sunday 3:38 PM
- Grammy winner Kacey Musgraves spoiled ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 4’ Sunday 2:24 PM
- Conservatives feel vindicated by new developments in Jussie Smollett case (updated) Sunday 12:19 PM
- Don Cheadle made important fashion choices on ‘SNL’ Sunday 9:47 AM
- Why the Twitter left loves to dunk on Max Boot Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Last Week Tonight with John Oliver’ online for free Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 Daytona 500 for free Sunday 5:50 AM
- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Saturday 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Saturday 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Saturday 8:00 AM
Now you can get Tinglers in your earholes.
Dr. Chuck Tingle, the mysterious erotic author behind books like Pounded in the Butt by My Own Butt and Domald Tromp Pounded in the Butt by the Handsome Russian T-Rex Who Also Peed on His Butt and Then Blackmailed Him With a Video of His Butt Getting Peed On, is about to jump off the page and pound you in the earholes with his very own podcast.
Tingle, a Billings, Montana, man who never shows his real face and has typically spoken through his helpful “son, name of Jon,” has done audio interviews in the past, but hosting a podcast is a new step toward bringing together Chuck’s “Tingleverse” and the real world.
“This is my first time as a talking man,” Tingle tells his “buckaroos” in a “special Valentine’s Day message” introducing the show.
He also brings up various bits of Tingle lore, including “son name of Jon” and “frozen wife Barbara at the bottom of the lake.” It’s been said that Tingle’s best story is his own life, and a podcast would be a great opportunity to expand on that, so let’s hope the show goes in that direction.
Pounded in the Butt by My Own Podcast is distributed by Night Vale Presents—the people behind the wildly successful surreal small-town horror-fiction podcast Welcome to Night Vale—under their new “Night Vale After Dark” label. Although it’s hosted by Dr. Tingle himself, it promises celebrity guests reading Chuck’s Tinglers.
The show is coming on March 14 (of this timeline).
Jay Hathaway is a former senior writer who specialized in internet memes and weird online culture. He previously served as the Daily Dot’s news editor, was a staff writer at Gawker, and edited the classic websites Urlesque and Download Squad. His work has also appeared on nymag.com, suicidegirls.com, and the Morning News.