- Man dragged for recording, posting video of neighbor being ‘killed’ instead of helping Saturday 4:14 PM
- How to stream Saints vs. Bears in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Ravens in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- Are TikTok teens throwing up gang signs in their videos? Saturday 2:45 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters believe ‘deep state’ tried to sabotage rally Saturday 12:51 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Saturday 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Saturday 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Saturday 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Saturday 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Saturday 6:30 AM
Jeb Bush has not had a good year. He polled at a low percentage for the entire course of his his presidential run.
LMAO JEB BUSH HAS 3 PERCENT
— Jonah Rosenbaum (@JonahRosenbaum) February 2, 2016
He was treated as “the annoying friend” anytime he tried to make points during Republican primary debates.
Ben Carson, who has no political experience at all, was the more popular candidate between the two of them.
He won zero states.
How is National Security for Jeb Bush a real job, he literally won zero states
— Michael Gray (@graywolf) August 4, 2016
He had his mom try to convince us that he wasn’t so bad.
After he dropped out of the race, he was forced to endorse the Zodiac Killer.
Hours after Donald Trump romps to victory in Arizona, Jeb Bush endorses Ted Cruz – Los Angeles Times
— District (@_cddi) April 7, 2016
No one seemed to care that both his father and brother were once presidents and that maybe he’d be qualified to do follow in their footsteps.
He had to watch as conservative America fell in love with this guy.
He pleaded for someone, anyone, to give him a round of applause after pouring his heart out in the name of desperately wanting to live in the White House.
And ultimately, he was cast aside to wander Boston for the rest of his days.
But none of these moments is as bad as this one.
Yes, Jeb’s son, who is somehow also named George, has endorsed Donald Trump. The Donald Trump whom Jeb has refused to endorse even after getting pressure to do so from his own party. The Donald Trump who mocked him throughout his campaign run. The Donald Trump who Jeb Bush is sure is in cahoots with Hillary Clinton.
There’s no worse feeling than your own blood going against your wishes after a disastrous year. So if you see him, now would be the perfect time for you to clap for Jeb Bush. He needs it now more than ever.
Jeb Bush’s own son is supporting Trump.
I hate that I feel so bad for Jeb Bush but I DO.
— DeetchDog (@DeetchTweets) August 8, 2016