- Netflix announces Samurai version of ‘Game of Thrones’ 3 Years Ago
- The 8-Bit Guy: Why retro tech and restoration isn’t just for ‘old white guys’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 MTV Awards for free Today 7:00 AM
- Why Hillary Clinton is getting blamed for a recent spate of unconnected deaths Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Nick Jr. online for free Today 5:30 AM
- People are not falling for these ICE ‘propaganda’ photos Sunday 4:23 PM
- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Sunday 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Sunday 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Sunday 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Sunday 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Sunday 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Sunday 6:15 AM
The final humiliation.
Jeb Bush has not had a good year. He polled at a low percentage for the entire course of his his presidential run.
LMAO JEB BUSH HAS 3 PERCENT
— Jonah Rosenbaum (@JonahRosenbaum) February 2, 2016
He was treated as “the annoying friend” anytime he tried to make points during Republican primary debates.
Ben Carson, who has no political experience at all, was the more popular candidate between the two of them.
He won zero states.
How is National Security for Jeb Bush a real job, he literally won zero states
— Michael Gray (@graywolf) August 4, 2016
He had his mom try to convince us that he wasn’t so bad.
After he dropped out of the race, he was forced to endorse the Zodiac Killer.
Hours after Donald Trump romps to victory in Arizona, Jeb Bush endorses Ted Cruz – Los Angeles Times
— District (@_cddi) April 7, 2016
No one seemed to care that both his father and brother were once presidents and that maybe he’d be qualified to do follow in their footsteps.
He had to watch as conservative America fell in love with this guy.
He pleaded for someone, anyone, to give him a round of applause after pouring his heart out in the name of desperately wanting to live in the White House.
And ultimately, he was cast aside to wander Boston for the rest of his days.
But none of these moments is as bad as this one.
Yes, Jeb’s son, who is somehow also named George, has endorsed Donald Trump. The Donald Trump whom Jeb has refused to endorse even after getting pressure to do so from his own party. The Donald Trump who mocked him throughout his campaign run. The Donald Trump who Jeb Bush is sure is in cahoots with Hillary Clinton.
There’s no worse feeling than your own blood going against your wishes after a disastrous year. So if you see him, now would be the perfect time for you to clap for Jeb Bush. He needs it now more than ever.
Jeb Bush’s own son is supporting Trump.
I hate that I feel so bad for Jeb Bush but I DO.
— DeetchDog (@DeetchTweets) August 8, 2016