- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb 3 Years Ago
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever 3 Years Ago
- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Today 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Today 10:00 AM
- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying Today 9:29 AM
- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Today 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
- ‘The Dirt’ offers a sanitized history of Mötley Crüe—but why? Friday 11:42 AM
- ‘The Dirt’ director Jeff Tremaine on Mötley Crüe’s long, difficult road to Netflix Friday 11:30 AM
- Here’s video of yet another alleged gunman looking for YouTuber Adam22 Friday 11:09 AM
The final humiliation.
Jeb Bush has not had a good year. He polled at a low percentage for the entire course of his his presidential run.
LMAO JEB BUSH HAS 3 PERCENT
— Jonah Rosenbaum (@JonahRosenbaum) February 2, 2016
He was treated as “the annoying friend” anytime he tried to make points during Republican primary debates.
Ben Carson, who has no political experience at all, was the more popular candidate between the two of them.
He won zero states.
How is National Security for Jeb Bush a real job, he literally won zero states
— Michael Gray (@graywolf) August 4, 2016
He had his mom try to convince us that he wasn’t so bad.
After he dropped out of the race, he was forced to endorse the Zodiac Killer.
Hours after Donald Trump romps to victory in Arizona, Jeb Bush endorses Ted Cruz – Los Angeles Times
— District (@_cddi) April 7, 2016
No one seemed to care that both his father and brother were once presidents and that maybe he’d be qualified to do follow in their footsteps.
He had to watch as conservative America fell in love with this guy.
He pleaded for someone, anyone, to give him a round of applause after pouring his heart out in the name of desperately wanting to live in the White House.
And ultimately, he was cast aside to wander Boston for the rest of his days.
But none of these moments is as bad as this one.
Yes, Jeb’s son, who is somehow also named George, has endorsed Donald Trump. The Donald Trump whom Jeb has refused to endorse even after getting pressure to do so from his own party. The Donald Trump who mocked him throughout his campaign run. The Donald Trump who Jeb Bush is sure is in cahoots with Hillary Clinton.
There’s no worse feeling than your own blood going against your wishes after a disastrous year. So if you see him, now would be the perfect time for you to clap for Jeb Bush. He needs it now more than ever.
Jeb Bush’s own son is supporting Trump.
I hate that I feel so bad for Jeb Bush but I DO.
— DeetchDog (@DeetchTweets) August 8, 2016