- Instagram revokes Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro’s verified status 2 Years Ago
- Transgender people suffer when debates over their rights are framed as ‘distractions’ 2 Years Ago
- Hulu with Live TV just hiked its prices Today 4:05 PM
- Hacker infiltrates Nest cameras to gain PewDiePie subscribers Today 2:37 PM
- YouTube time traveler claims MLK’s granddaughter will be the last U.S. president Today 2:30 PM
- Media coverage of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Twitch cameo erases Chelsea Manning Today 1:39 PM
- New Alexa skill lets you sing with Queen’s Freddie Mercury Today 1:13 PM
- Netflix is the first streaming platform to join MPAA Today 12:59 PM
- Can you spot an email from a hacker? Today 12:46 PM
- Gina Rodriguez cries over being called anti-Black, gets dragged for ‘fake tears’ Today 12:21 PM
- Boots Riley explains why he got snubbed by the Oscars Today 12:20 PM
- Review: ‘Buffy’ returns with a modern comic book reboot Today 11:47 AM
- You’re about to see a lot more Netflix on your Instagram Today 11:32 AM
- Covington students defend blackface video as ‘school spirit’ Today 11:30 AM
- This YouTuber reportedly filmed himself abusing his cat—and his channel is still active Today 11:18 AM
An amazing transformation.
What’s the secret to a flawless contour and highlight routine? A bunch o’ dicks.
Tumblr user and makeup expert Mimi Duong has caught the attention of the internet with her “hoe’s contour and highlight routine.” See how she really uses the natural shape of the human face to outline the balls and head of a juicy cock? This is truly hoeism at its finest.
And the most magical part about this transformation is definitely when she’s able to hide these phallic objects under another layer of makeup. So when she’s out and about, she knows about all the dicks drawn on her face but nobody else will. It’s like her own little dirty secret.
The video has racked up over 35,000 views in less than 24 hours since being posted. That must mean that there’s legions of contour aficionados out there now with several dicks hidden on their faces.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.