- Professor writes article defending ‘Asian romantic preference’—and no one is here for it 3 Years Ago
- Ditch Pornhub and support adult content creators instead 3 Years Ago
- Fans grieve Kyoto Animation Studio fire with #PrayforKyoAni 3 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Secret Obsession’ isn’t just terrible—it’s boring as hell Today 3:30 PM
- Instagram expands experiment of hiding likes to 6 more countries Today 3:20 PM
- Man asks woman to stop speaking Spanish on a plane—and bystanders start speaking Spanish Today 12:55 PM
- Schumer calls on FBI, FTC to investigate FaceApp Today 12:41 PM
- Netflix loses subscribers—but hopes some tentpole shows can save it Today 12:10 PM
- Man utterly roasted for saying women can’t ask for equality in revealing clothing Today 12:07 PM
- Instagram struggles to remove photos of Bianca Devins’ dead body Today 11:14 AM
- ‘Storm Area 51’ creator says its gotten so big he’s worried about the FBI Today 10:49 AM
- Everyone loves Q baby, the baby who apparently supports QAnon Today 9:53 AM
- Thread about ‘depression meals’ is inspiring lots of relatable answers Today 9:36 AM
- How long is ‘Avengers: Infinity War’? Today 9:30 AM
- Rand Paul ripped for halting 9/11 Victim Fund re-authorization bill Today 9:18 AM
An amazing transformation.
What’s the secret to a flawless contour and highlight routine? A bunch o’ dicks.
Tumblr user and makeup expert Mimi Duong has caught the attention of the internet with her “hoe’s contour and highlight routine.” See how she really uses the natural shape of the human face to outline the balls and head of a juicy cock? This is truly hoeism at its finest.
And the most magical part about this transformation is definitely when she’s able to hide these phallic objects under another layer of makeup. So when she’s out and about, she knows about all the dicks drawn on her face but nobody else will. It’s like her own little dirty secret.
The video has racked up over 35,000 views in less than 24 hours since being posted. That must mean that there’s legions of contour aficionados out there now with several dicks hidden on their faces.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.