- Washington Post reporter suspended amid backlash over Kobe Bryant tweet 11 Months Ago
- America is united in hating Ken Starr’s impeachment hat 11 Months Ago
- In ‘Cuties,’ the contradictions of growing up come to a head Today 1:55 PM
- Racist tweets blame fruit bat soup for coronavirus Today 1:25 PM
- What is the #ILeftTheGOP movement? Today 1:21 PM
- The Grammys were weird and sad—but the Billy Porter hat memes offered some levity Today 12:36 PM
- Auschwitz Museum calls on Facebook to ban Holocaust denialism Today 11:59 AM
- YouTuber who said his girlfriend was dead now says he faked it Today 11:42 AM
- Review: Kentucky Route Zero is one of the most magical games ever made Today 11:00 AM
- Backlash grows against Clearview as lawsuit looms Today 10:58 AM
- Tyler the Creator calls out the Grammys for racism over ‘Rap Album’ win Today 10:25 AM
- Democrats call on John Bolton to testify after book bombshell Today 9:56 AM
- Pete Buttigieg ripped for basketball ‘field’ tribute to Kobe Bryant Today 9:13 AM
- See how Logan Paul reacted to a college student spitting on him Today 8:50 AM
- Why this week’s ‘Doctor Who’ is essential viewing Today 8:20 AM
Rihanna is a music, fashion, beauty, and overall life icon. Personally, I’ve been looking to Rihanna for all answers for years. Now, people came to the realization over the weekend that we should throw the zodiac signs out the window and use her instead.
@ChipdNudePolish on Twitter tweeted “Google Rihanna and your birthday to see which outfit you get” on Sunday.
Google Rihanna and your birthday to see which outfit you get pic.twitter.com/wd691IEdFr— Guccisima (@ChipdNudePolish) February 17, 2019
She told Teen Vogue she was inspired by another tweet going around that morning with Beyoncé’s best looks. “With Rihanna’s birthday on the horizon, I figured why not!” she said. The tweet went viral and now, everyone on Twitter is jumping on board.
I no longer care about my sun and moon sign. Rather than a Pisces, I am now Rihanna in a puffy coat and it makes more sense to me than any horoscope I’ve ever read.
Google image search "Rihanna" and your birthday. The top hit is your new zodiac sign.— Gabrielle Sorto (@gabbysorts) February 18, 2019
This is 10000% my incredibly casual look and vibe. wow Rihanna continues to deliver pic.twitter.com/D3gnvC9eSV
People are sharing their results on Twitter and they are all amazing.
Google image search "Rihanna" and your birthday. The top hit is your new zodiac sign. Here's mine: pic.twitter.com/xdofvQxNu3— ✨Melissa Grey✨ (@meligrey) February 18, 2019
Google image search "Rihanna" and your birthday. The top hit is your new zodiac sign.— lesbian thespian (@racqxel) February 18, 2019
THIS OUTFIT AND BACKGROUND LITERALLY SCREAMS ARIES I- pic.twitter.com/LI4ssJ1NyK
october 1st ,,i’m so pleased pic.twitter.com/BRp8Tluqou— molly anne rodgers (@mollyanneart) February 17, 2019
I feel so blessed. May 18 pic.twitter.com/0X6q262hCy— Jessica C. Andrews (@dressupwithjess) February 17, 2019
This goes to prove that Rihanna really does serve looks 365 days a year.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.