- Influencer gets prison time for performing illegal cosmetic procedures on followers Saturday 5:13 PM
- Parent immediately regrets baby monitor after seeing ‘possessed’ baby Saturday 3:53 PM
- Buttigieg used Kenyan stock photo to promote plan for Black America Saturday 2:29 PM
- Disney+ is the best streaming service for families available today Saturday 1:43 PM
- Netflix to amend Nazi docuseries after being accused of rewriting history Saturday 1:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about TikTok Saturday 1:00 PM
- Screaming drummer girl steals hearts with passionate Nirvana cover Saturday 12:50 PM
- The Kardashians receiving backlash for food fight Instagram post Saturday 10:26 AM
- How to stream Artem Lobov vs. Jason Knight in BKFC Saturday 9:00 AM
- Lizzo sued by Postmates runner she accused of stealing her food Saturday 8:39 AM
- How to stream Jan Blachowicz vs. Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza on UFC Fight Night Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to watch Georgia vs. Auburn live Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Navy vs. Notre Dame live Saturday 3:30 AM
- The actor who played Greedo is just as confused by ‘maclunkey’ as you are Friday 4:57 PM
- AirPods are getting that sweet, sweet Black Friday price drop Friday 4:24 PM
Rihanna is a music, fashion, beauty, and overall life icon. Personally, I’ve been looking to Rihanna for all answers for years. Now, people came to the realization over the weekend that we should throw the zodiac signs out the window and use her instead.
@ChipdNudePolish on Twitter tweeted “Google Rihanna and your birthday to see which outfit you get” on Sunday.
Google Rihanna and your birthday to see which outfit you get pic.twitter.com/wd691IEdFr— Guccisima (@ChipdNudePolish) February 17, 2019
She told Teen Vogue she was inspired by another tweet going around that morning with Beyoncé’s best looks. “With Rihanna’s birthday on the horizon, I figured why not!” she said. The tweet went viral and now, everyone on Twitter is jumping on board.
I no longer care about my sun and moon sign. Rather than a Pisces, I am now Rihanna in a puffy coat and it makes more sense to me than any horoscope I’ve ever read.
Google image search "Rihanna" and your birthday. The top hit is your new zodiac sign.— Gabrielle Sorto (@gabbysorts) February 18, 2019
This is 10000% my incredibly casual look and vibe. wow Rihanna continues to deliver pic.twitter.com/D3gnvC9eSV
People are sharing their results on Twitter and they are all amazing.
Google image search "Rihanna" and your birthday. The top hit is your new zodiac sign. Here's mine: pic.twitter.com/xdofvQxNu3— ✨Melissa Grey✨ (@meligrey) February 18, 2019
Google image search "Rihanna" and your birthday. The top hit is your new zodiac sign.— lesbian thespian (@racqxel) February 18, 2019
THIS OUTFIT AND BACKGROUND LITERALLY SCREAMS ARIES I- pic.twitter.com/LI4ssJ1NyK
october 1st ,,i’m so pleased pic.twitter.com/BRp8Tluqou— molly anne rodgers (@mollyanneart) February 17, 2019
I feel so blessed. May 18 pic.twitter.com/0X6q262hCy— Jessica C. Andrews (@dressupwithjess) February 17, 2019
This goes to prove that Rihanna really does serve looks 365 days a year.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.