- Is Trump defiling the U.S. flag in this MAGA dude’s artwork? Sunday 4:41 PM
- White woman claims she invented sleep bonnets, selling them for $100 Sunday 4:03 PM
- Even real cats are transfixed by the enigma that is the ‘Cats’ trailer Sunday 3:04 PM
- Wait, how tall is Peppa Pig? Sunday 1:55 PM
- Twitter suspends Iranian state media outlets for harassing members of a religious minority Sunday 1:06 PM
- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets Sunday 11:52 AM
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Sunday 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Sunday 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
People are Googling Rihanna and their birthday in a Twitter challenge
We should throw the zodiac signs out the window and look to Rihanna instead.
Rihanna is a music, fashion, beauty, and overall life icon. Personally, I’ve been looking to Rihanna for all answers for years. Now, people came to the realization over the weekend that we should throw the zodiac signs out the window and use her instead.
@ChipdNudePolish on Twitter tweeted “Google Rihanna and your birthday to see which outfit you get” on Sunday.
Google Rihanna and your birthday to see which outfit you get pic.twitter.com/wd691IEdFr— Guccisima (@ChipdNudePolish) February 17, 2019
She told Teen Vogue she was inspired by another tweet going around that morning with Beyoncé’s best looks. “With Rihanna’s birthday on the horizon, I figured why not!” she said. The tweet went viral and now, everyone on Twitter is jumping on board.
I no longer care about my sun and moon sign. Rather than a Pisces, I am now Rihanna in a puffy coat and it makes more sense to me than any horoscope I’ve ever read.
Google image search "Rihanna" and your birthday. The top hit is your new zodiac sign.— Gabrielle Sorto (@gabbysorts) February 18, 2019
This is 10000% my incredibly casual look and vibe. wow Rihanna continues to deliver pic.twitter.com/D3gnvC9eSV
People are sharing their results on Twitter and they are all amazing.
Google image search "Rihanna" and your birthday. The top hit is your new zodiac sign. Here's mine: pic.twitter.com/xdofvQxNu3— ✨Melissa Grey✨ (@meligrey) February 18, 2019
Google image search "Rihanna" and your birthday. The top hit is your new zodiac sign.— lesbian thespian (@racqxel) February 18, 2019
THIS OUTFIT AND BACKGROUND LITERALLY SCREAMS ARIES I- pic.twitter.com/LI4ssJ1NyK
october 1st ,,i’m so pleased pic.twitter.com/BRp8Tluqou— molly anne rodgers (@mollyanneart) February 17, 2019
I feel so blessed. May 18 pic.twitter.com/0X6q262hCy— Jessica C. Andrews (@dressupwithjess) February 17, 2019
This goes to prove that Rihanna really does serve looks 365 days a year.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.