- Twitch streamer says she’s receiving backlash for ‘getting men banned’ 3 Years Ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’ fulfilled a twisted version of its biggest prophecy Today 8:17 AM
- Minions memes are more popular than the far-right on Telegram Today 7:35 AM
- ‘Best of Nextdoor’ reveals the true insanity of modern life Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Jeopardy’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- There’s a water bottle hiding in the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:46 AM
- What happens to Disney’s Loki TV series after ‘Avengers: Endgame’? Today 6:30 AM
- Brienne writing Jaime’s history is the best meme from the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:25 AM
- How to stream live TV on PlayStation 4 Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Disney XD online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
Beauty really is pain.
What happens when a Maryland teen attempts to take off a face mask that’s been drying for 60 minutes? Her pained reaction goes viral.
After spending over two minutes pulling off a face mask, Glen Burnie, Maryland, teen Cachet Raynor’s video—posted Tuesday—has over 10,000 retweets as of this writing.
With multiple breaks to relieve the pain and countless yelps, it’s obvious the mask was a tad too tight.
Raynor says she used a Pil’aten Suction Black Mask that she ordered online. Following the instructions of leaving the mask on for an hour and avoiding her eyebrows and lips, you’d think it would be smooth sailing from there. At least she came out with even smoother skin.
“I actually didn’t think the video would go viral, I was just being silly,” Raynor tells the Daily Dot.
Despite the pain, and this being her first time using a face mask, Raynor says she would use the mask again because she liked the results.