- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ delivers a powerfully political episode Thursday 8:30 PM
- Bowser is taking over Nintendo—and the memes make themselves Thursday 7:02 PM
- California aims to strengthen data breach notification law Thursday 5:37 PM
- Feds say college student operated drug business through gaming app Thursday 4:36 PM
- Trump is again using old videos to claim his border wall is ‘under construction Thursday 4:05 PM
- Laura Loomer led a second protest at Twitter yesterday Thursday 3:37 PM
- The eyes have it in these ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ memes Thursday 2:13 PM
- Facebook let advertisers target users interested in infamous Nazis Thursday 1:58 PM
- Dem senator promises to put net neutrality on the ‘political hot seat’ in coming months Thursday 1:28 PM
- Someone figured out that Toothless from ‘How to Train Your Dragon’ looks just like Bulbasaur Thursday 12:44 PM
- Disturbing Snapchat video shows 17-year-old throwing dog on trampoline Thursday 12:16 PM
- How to watch the new Bon Appetit channel for free Thursday 12:03 PM
- Eminem disses Netflix for canceling ‘The Punisher’ Thursday 11:50 AM
- Florida prisons sued for depriving inmates of music they paid for Thursday 11:36 AM
- Chris Hemsworth will become Hulk Hogan for Netflix biopic Thursday 11:29 AM
Beauty really is pain.
What happens when a Maryland teen attempts to take off a face mask that’s been drying for 60 minutes? Her pained reaction goes viral.
After spending over two minutes pulling off a face mask, Glen Burnie, Maryland, teen Cachet Raynor’s video—posted Tuesday—has over 10,000 retweets as of this writing.
With multiple breaks to relieve the pain and countless yelps, it’s obvious the mask was a tad too tight.
Raynor says she used a Pil’aten Suction Black Mask that she ordered online. Following the instructions of leaving the mask on for an hour and avoiding her eyebrows and lips, you’d think it would be smooth sailing from there. At least she came out with even smoother skin.
“I actually didn’t think the video would go viral, I was just being silly,” Raynor tells the Daily Dot.
Despite the pain, and this being her first time using a face mask, Raynor says she would use the mask again because she liked the results.