- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China 2 Years Ago
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
Photo via Shutterstock (Licensed)
No one knows what the president means here.
Today, President Donald Trump tweeted this.
Big increase in traffic into our country from certain areas, while our people are far more vulnerable, as we wait for what should be EASY D!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 8, 2017
What’s “easy D,” you ask? My best guess: He’s referring to his administration current court battle over his executive order on immigration, saying it should be any easy decision for the judicial branch.
But that wasn’t apparent at the onset, and if you’re thinking that the immature denizens of Twitter over the past thirty minutes made every possible permutation of dick joke, you’d be right.
rt if you America shouldn't have to wait for easy d https://t.co/do3l1F2KRE— Jacob Garrett ن (@JacobGarrett) February 8, 2017
Now our president is making sense. We want the easy D! Give us the D!!! https://t.co/sgSAcF9PTc— Bun B (@AintBenGood) February 8, 2017
Set himself up with this tweet. What straight woman doesn't want the EASY D? That's what she said. https://t.co/aUy75EdEGe— N I N E (@NINEJAY) February 8, 2017
"today, donald trump signed an executive order that just said 'we're not even going to do phrasing anymore'" https://t.co/sA9OEUfSmP— Jake Amberg (@jamberg_) February 8, 2017
Turns out he's just incredibly thirsty https://t.co/s7t6klsWdk— 寅丸 星 (@RealShuwaShuwa) February 8, 2017
[Insert your ‘easy D’ joke here.]
Update 1:46pm CT, Feb. 8: We have decided to include more tweets, because the tweets are good.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]