Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- The Verge’s Paul Miller returns after a year without the Internet. Hearken ye to his tale of horror.
- The process of aging, according to Google.
- YouTube mixmaster Pogo returns with an amazing new track made entirely from SpongeBob Squarepants samples.
- Peter Molyneux cuts his “What’s inside the cube?” experiment short.
- The Matrix, retold by Mom. Choose the hilarious pill.
- Facebook announces its global revenue dropped a bit in Q1 2013.