- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale 5 Years Ago
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges 5 Years Ago
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Today 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Today 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Today 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Today 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Today 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Today 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Today 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Today 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Today 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games Today 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Today 12:20 PM
- Reddit mods restore Tiananmen Square image after censorship claims Today 12:18 PM
- Billie Eilish parody takes dad jokes to a whole new level Today 11:52 AM
GoPro camera peeks inside the mysterious world of a running dishwasher
The GoPro’s gone everywhere else on the planet. Now it’s going to the last frontier of domestic life.
Thanks to their small size and apparent indestructibility, GoPro cameras have provided glimpses into places most of us have never seen, from a street-level tour of North Korea to the inside of a crocodile’s mouth. Now a GoPro has finally taken us to one of the most mysterious frontiers of modern domestic life: the insides of a running dishwasher.
Screengrab via Bito/YouTube
Kevin Morris is a veteran web reporter and editor who specializes in longform journalism. He led the Daily Dot’s esports vertical and, following its acquisition by GAMURS in late 2016, launched Dot Esports, where he serves as the site’s editor-in-chief.