- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
- Guy gets mocked for tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw Thursday 6:18 PM
- Spotify Wrapped has people asking just how much it knows about us Thursday 5:50 PM
- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children Thursday 5:16 PM
- How to stream ‘Boys vs. Bears on Thursday Night Football Thursday 4:33 PM
- Woman caught her boyfriend cheating through his Fitbit Thursday 4:29 PM
- The Pete Buttigieg ‘High Hopes’ dance was designed by an intern Thursday 4:17 PM
- TikTok admits to hiding content made by fat, LGBTQ, and disabled users Thursday 3:58 PM
- ‘Merry Happy Whatever’ is an unoriginal sitcom with plenty of holiday cheer Thursday 3:55 PM
- The ‘Pod Save America’ Bros are losing it over Joe Biden’s newest ad Thursday 3:28 PM
- Van Halen had a wholesome response in defense of Billie Eilish Thursday 3:15 PM
- Influencer faces wrath of K-pop fans after her son played with penis-shaped soap Thursday 1:27 PM
- YouTube’s 2019 Rewind video is much different than last year’s debacle Thursday 1:19 PM
- Artists get revenge on art-stealing T-shirt bots Thursday 12:44 PM
GoPro camera peeks inside the mysterious world of a running dishwasher
The GoPro’s gone everywhere else on the planet. Now it’s going to the last frontier of domestic life.
Thanks to their small size and apparent indestructibility, GoPro cameras have provided glimpses into places most of us have never seen, from a street-level tour of North Korea to the inside of a crocodile’s mouth. Now a GoPro has finally taken us to one of the most mysterious frontiers of modern domestic life: the insides of a running dishwasher.
Screengrab via Bito/YouTube
Kevin Morris is a veteran web reporter and editor who specializes in longform journalism. He led the Daily Dot’s esports vertical and, following its acquisition by GAMURS in late 2016, launched Dot Esports, where he serves as the site’s editor-in-chief.