- How to stream Barcelona vs. Slavia Praha in the Champions League 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Ajax in the Champions League Today 1:00 AM
- People are using #WheresLindsey to criticize Graham over Trump ‘lynching’ defense Tuesday 8:22 PM
- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Tuesday 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Tuesday 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Tuesday 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Tuesday 2:47 PM
Erotic ebook legend Chuck Tingle and game developer Zoe Quinn are almost ready to unleash the biggest tingler of them all. The two have teamed up for a full motion video game version of Tingle’s gripping tales for hard buckaroos, and they need your help funding it.
Quinn launched a Kickstarter to bring Project Tingler to gamers everywhere. As with her previous works, she’s looking to release it as a pay-what-you-can title. That means anyone who wants to prove that love is real can do so without having to spend an arm, a butt, and a leg.
Those who donate $5 can choose between Team Spaghetti Sweeties and Team Chocolate Milk Cuties, triggering “a special in-game surprise,” depending on which squad garners the most votes. This all plays into the rich Tingleverse that has gripped, stroked, and buttpounded fans since the Tae Kwon Do master and DeVry Ph.D.-earner first hit Amazon’s ebook shelves.
The game follows a protagonist—presumably Tingle—as they search for their son, name of John. Players get to explore jails, beaches, deserts, and even the void, all while proving that love is real by turning enemies into friends.
Those who donate enough can even become part of the action. A $169 contribution gets your face on a Tingle bookcover, while $420 turns you into a handsome living object in the game. Donate $690 and you get the honor of portraying a unicorn butt cop in the game.
The greatest honor of all? The billionaire jet plane reward for forking over $1,069. A lucky three backers will get themselves turned into the protagonist of a Tingler.
Not interested in sexually explicit content but still want to support the cause? Quinn and Tingle’s got you covered if you’re looking to get in on the ground floor and back them for beta access to the as-yet-unnamed game. A very special “kitten mode” is being developed, which swaps the butt-pounding for footage of adorable kitties.
As of this writing, the Kickstarter has raised more than $15,000 with 20 days to go to reach the ultimate goal of $69,420—a nice sum of money to bring the joy of butt-pounding and real love to consoles everywhere.
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.