- Alex Trebek says he will be undergoing chemotherapy again 6 Months Ago
- Dan Crenshaw roasted after attacking Sanders’ call for veteran care 6 Months Ago
- How to stream NXT for its USA network debut 6 Months Ago
- This website will show you how AI classifies you Today 3:22 PM
- School tells Black 4-year-old to cut his hair or wear a dress Today 3:17 PM
- Lizzo called a ‘snitch’ for accusing Postmates runner of stealing food Today 2:30 PM
- Government sues Edward Snowden for breaking a non-disclosure agreement Today 2:21 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Olympiacos in the Champions League Today 1:56 PM
- ‘Love Island’ star’s Instagram photo doctored for MAGA hat ad Today 1:16 PM
- Los Tigres del Norte carry on Johnny Cash’s legacy in stellar Folsom Prison concert film Today 1:05 PM
- Keke Palmer’s ‘sorry to this man’ meme is perfect Today 12:59 PM
- Hoodies with fake bullet holes from prominent school shootings spark outrage Today 12:44 PM
- Instagram apologizes for censoring pictures of fish Today 12:40 PM
- George R.R. Martin clarifies some things about the ‘Game of Thrones’ Targaryen prequel Today 12:20 PM
- Bill Mitchell, the Trump-loving QAnon scammer, is pushing ammunition for a civil war Today 11:53 AM
People are either creeped out or a little too into a chicken prep cooking video that has been making the rounds on Twitter. The video was originally posted to the Chefclub YouTube channel on March 26. It’s entitled “Cordon bleu deluxe ! c’est chaud chaud chaud :)” and as you can see it’s oddly… erotic doesn’t seem like quite the right word. Well, you be the judge.
Warning this video is NSFW… maybe. Who knows?
Some people chose to take the video to task for its lack of seasoning, a problem that Twitter users have addressed in the past.
Not an ounce of seasoning.... pic.twitter.com/4IpR04TXxh— Killmonger’s Widow (@GorillaMama2U) March 30, 2019
Others felt that twenty minutes at 340 degrees was not nearly enough time to thoroughly cook the chicken all the way through.
I though I was the only one to notice. MF pink in the middle with not seasoning— Hazy (@407Movement) March 30, 2019
Ok?! I though the same thing! That chicken is NOT cooked. 20 minutes at 340??? pic.twitter.com/vRI8Vsia9d— JaneEyrerysTargaryen (@intrstller) March 30, 2019
But most people found the video disturbing for a whole different reason.
This started out like a Pap smear. pic.twitter.com/tlxvJE7tf9— Aunt Becky’s Image Consultant (@onedankmom) March 30, 2019
why did he finger the chicken like that...... pic.twitter.com/MGS97rKhgX— des flores (@desisthename) March 30, 2019
Weirdly, this is how I like to get my pussy ready before I go out on the town. https://t.co/FNM7aQE7AK— Sarah Tollemache (@stollemache) April 1, 2019
Hopefully today I won’t have to see that chicken breast pussy video on here any more— Blair Socci (@blairsocci) April 1, 2019
A quick google search for “Chicken Cordon Blue recipe” shows that most sites recommend flattening the chicken breast and rolling the ham and cheese up inside of it, so Chefclub’s, um, fingering method does seem to be a bit of an anomaly.
Let’s be fair, though. Not everyone cooks in the same way. The important thing is that you enjoy yourself, which, as you can tell by the video, this person clearly did.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.