- Actor Amanda Seales pushes back on #FreeRodneyReed movement Monday 10:58 PM
- Netflix thriller ‘Earthquake Bird’ can’t solve its own mystery Monday 4:45 PM
- Goop is selling an expensive ‘restraining arts’ BDSM kit Monday 4:17 PM
- Body positivity actress Lili Reinhart calls out Photoshopping app Monday 3:42 PM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ zeroes in on connections and leans into familiar territory Monday 3:30 PM
- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade Monday 2:30 PM
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday Monday 2:15 PM
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it Monday 2:02 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Monday 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Monday 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Monday 1:09 PM
- Monday Night Football: How to stream Chiefs vs. Chargers live Monday 1:00 PM
- After days of deadly protests, Iran implements ‘largest internet shutdown ever’ Monday 12:55 PM
- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill Monday 12:32 PM
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts Monday 12:22 PM
People are either creeped out or a little too into a chicken prep cooking video that has been making the rounds on Twitter. The video was originally posted to the Chefclub YouTube channel on March 26. It’s entitled “Cordon bleu deluxe ! c’est chaud chaud chaud :)” and as you can see it’s oddly… erotic doesn’t seem like quite the right word. Well, you be the judge.
Warning this video is NSFW… maybe. Who knows?
Some people chose to take the video to task for its lack of seasoning, a problem that Twitter users have addressed in the past.
Not an ounce of seasoning.... pic.twitter.com/4IpR04TXxh— Killmonger’s Widow (@GorillaMama2U) March 30, 2019
Others felt that twenty minutes at 340 degrees was not nearly enough time to thoroughly cook the chicken all the way through.
I though I was the only one to notice. MF pink in the middle with not seasoning— Hazy (@407Movement) March 30, 2019
Ok?! I though the same thing! That chicken is NOT cooked. 20 minutes at 340??? pic.twitter.com/vRI8Vsia9d— JaneEyrerysTargaryen (@intrstller) March 30, 2019
But most people found the video disturbing for a whole different reason.
This started out like a Pap smear. pic.twitter.com/tlxvJE7tf9— Aunt Becky’s Image Consultant (@onedankmom) March 30, 2019
why did he finger the chicken like that...... pic.twitter.com/MGS97rKhgX— des flores (@desisthename) March 30, 2019
Weirdly, this is how I like to get my pussy ready before I go out on the town. https://t.co/FNM7aQE7AK— Sarah Tollemache (@stollemache) April 1, 2019
Hopefully today I won’t have to see that chicken breast pussy video on here any more— Blair Socci (@blairsocci) April 1, 2019
A quick google search for “Chicken Cordon Blue recipe” shows that most sites recommend flattening the chicken breast and rolling the ham and cheese up inside of it, so Chefclub’s, um, fingering method does seem to be a bit of an anomaly.
Let’s be fair, though. Not everyone cooks in the same way. The important thing is that you enjoy yourself, which, as you can tell by the video, this person clearly did.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.