- Why is Instagram still hosting ‘Black Lives Don’t Matter’ accounts? 11 Months Ago
- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
People are either creeped out or a little too into a chicken prep cooking video that has been making the rounds on Twitter. The video was originally posted to the Chefclub YouTube channel on March 26. It’s entitled “Cordon bleu deluxe ! c’est chaud chaud chaud :)” and as you can see it’s oddly… erotic doesn’t seem like quite the right word. Well, you be the judge.
Warning this video is NSFW… maybe. Who knows?
Some people chose to take the video to task for its lack of seasoning, a problem that Twitter users have addressed in the past.
Not an ounce of seasoning.... pic.twitter.com/4IpR04TXxh— Killmonger’s Widow (@GorillaMama2U) March 30, 2019
Others felt that twenty minutes at 340 degrees was not nearly enough time to thoroughly cook the chicken all the way through.
I though I was the only one to notice. MF pink in the middle with not seasoning— Hazy (@407Movement) March 30, 2019
Ok?! I though the same thing! That chicken is NOT cooked. 20 minutes at 340??? pic.twitter.com/vRI8Vsia9d— JaneEyrerysTargaryen (@intrstller) March 30, 2019
But most people found the video disturbing for a whole different reason.
This started out like a Pap smear. pic.twitter.com/tlxvJE7tf9— Aunt Becky’s Image Consultant (@onedankmom) March 30, 2019
why did he finger the chicken like that...... pic.twitter.com/MGS97rKhgX— des flores (@desisthename) March 30, 2019
Weirdly, this is how I like to get my pussy ready before I go out on the town. https://t.co/FNM7aQE7AK— Sarah Tollemache (@stollemache) April 1, 2019
Hopefully today I won’t have to see that chicken breast pussy video on here any more— Blair Socci (@blairsocci) April 1, 2019
A quick google search for “Chicken Cordon Blue recipe” shows that most sites recommend flattening the chicken breast and rolling the ham and cheese up inside of it, so Chefclub’s, um, fingering method does seem to be a bit of an anomaly.
Let’s be fair, though. Not everyone cooks in the same way. The important thing is that you enjoy yourself, which, as you can tell by the video, this person clearly did.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.