- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic 1 Month Ago
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak 1 Month Ago
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts 1 Month Ago
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Today 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Today 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Today 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Today 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Today 10:15 AM
- Porn stars are lining up behind Bernie Sanders Today 10:10 AM
- YouTube mom says she ‘beat’ her 2-year-old daughter for ruining her makeup kit Today 10:02 AM
- Ajit Pai’s net neutrality victory lap comes as his own repeal is under review Today 9:20 AM
- Alissa Violet is in Italy—and fans are worried she’ll get coronavirus Today 9:19 AM
- Bernie or Barry? Garth Brooks’ Sanders jersey sparks online panic Today 8:42 AM
- Netflix series ‘Followers’ is a visual treat—but lacks a clear narrative Today 6:00 AM
- Influencer got trapped under ice for TikTok clout, ‘came close to dying’ Thursday 7:59 PM
Seriously, don’t these people have bowls?
Many of the videos are quite successful, at least if you consider this extremely unsanitary act “successful.”
Some of the videos, however, fail quite spectacularly. This seems like a choking hazard.
One viewer adapted the challenge to enjoy a snow cone, rather than a bowl of cereal.
Maybe don’t try this at home. And since we know you won’t listen, at least try not to choke.
- Teen moms, and their hilarious photos, are all the rage on TikTok
- New York Jets delete TikTok of teen shooting football out of her butt
- This nurse is getting dragged for sharing false information about STDs on TikTok
Nahila Bonfiglio reports on geek culture and gaming. Her work has also appeared on KUT's Texas Standard (Austin), KPAC-FM (San Antonio), and the Daily Texan.