- Reddit Relationships: Man laughs at girlfriend for using Microsoft PowerPoint during sex Thursday 8:59 PM
- The 15 Brad Pitt movies you need to see now, ranked Thursday 8:26 PM
- Facebook could face legal action over the Area 51 event Thursday 6:50 PM
- How to stream Texans vs. Chargers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 6:40 PM
- Tekashi 69 alleges Cardi B was a Bloods gang member Thursday 5:55 PM
- Right-wing sites falsely claimed group of Somalis attacked man in viral video Thursday 5:00 PM
- Big creators risk losing checkmarks amid YouTube verification purge Thursday 4:56 PM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Lions in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:52 PM
- How to stream Steelers vs. 49ers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:10 PM
- How to stream Bills vs. Bengals in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:03 PM
- Colt halts production of AR-15s for civilians Thursday 3:45 PM
- If you love long-winded, hashtag-heavy Instagram captions, these apps can help Thursday 2:54 PM
- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons Thursday 2:33 PM
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Thursday 12:55 PM
This Instagram celebrity is ridiculously good at Photoshop
With just 100 photos to his credit, Peeje T has more than 53,000 followers who watch him digitally hang out with the stars.
Peeje T has been on stage at a political rally with Michelle Obama, interviewed Manti Te’o, and sat courtside with Mr. and Mrs. Carter.
Or at least it appears that way on Instagram.
With just 100 photos to his credit, Peeje T has more than 53,000 followers who watch as the 25-year-old hangs out with the stars, digitally dropping himself into photos with Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, Kobe Bryant, Drake, and Alicia Keys, among others.
Peeje started Instagramming Photoshopped images of himself with the stars in April last year to entertain himself and his friends. He told the Daily Dot it became popular through word-of-mouth exposure.
“I chose which pics I use by whatever is trending on my Twitter,” he said. “For instance, when Miguel leg dropped that fan at the Billboard Music Awards everyone was talking about it so I tried to get as creative and funny with it as I can.
“It’s gotten to the point where people expect me to make a picture when stuff starts to trend on Twitter. I just love making people laugh.”
Peeje is now planning to return to New York City this summer to make a career out of his creativity.
“I would like to find an opportunity where I can use my creative graphic design and photo-editing skills to help a company expand their social reach,” he wrote via email. “I believe my talent is utilizing laughter to draw a positive response to a brand or concept.”
Here’s a look at some of the clips from his potential resume.
Photos via @peejet/Instagram
Based in Montreal, Kris Holt has been writing about technology and web culture since 2010. He writes for Engadget and Tech News World, and his byline has also appeared in Paste, Salon, International Business Times, Mashable, and elsewhere.