- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) 6 Years Ago
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free 6 Years Ago
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Saturday 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
With just 100 photos to his credit, Peeje T has more than 53,000 followers who watch him digitally hang out with the stars.
Peeje T has been on stage at a political rally with Michelle Obama, interviewed Manti Te’o, and sat courtside with Mr. and Mrs. Carter.
Or at least it appears that way on Instagram.
With just 100 photos to his credit, Peeje T has more than 53,000 followers who watch as the 25-year-old hangs out with the stars, digitally dropping himself into photos with Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, Kobe Bryant, Drake, and Alicia Keys, among others.
Peeje started Instagramming Photoshopped images of himself with the stars in April last year to entertain himself and his friends. He told the Daily Dot it became popular through word-of-mouth exposure.
“I chose which pics I use by whatever is trending on my Twitter,” he said. “For instance, when Miguel leg dropped that fan at the Billboard Music Awards everyone was talking about it so I tried to get as creative and funny with it as I can.
“It’s gotten to the point where people expect me to make a picture when stuff starts to trend on Twitter. I just love making people laugh.”
Peeje is now planning to return to New York City this summer to make a career out of his creativity.
“I would like to find an opportunity where I can use my creative graphic design and photo-editing skills to help a company expand their social reach,” he wrote via email. “I believe my talent is utilizing laughter to draw a positive response to a brand or concept.”
Here’s a look at some of the clips from his potential resume.
Photos via @peejet/Instagram
Based in Montreal, Kris Holt has been writing about technology and web culture since 2010. He writes for Engadget and Tech News World, and his byline has also appeared in Paste, Salon, International Business Times, Mashable, and elsewhere.