- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
- Bernie Sanders jokes he didn’t use medical marijuana before tonight’s debate Tuesday 9:47 PM
- Tulsi Gabbard says she’s not a Russian asset—which is just what a Russian asset would say Tuesday 9:20 PM
- Warren says she doesn’t have a ‘beef with billionaires’ Tuesday 8:59 PM
- Andrew Yang’s Universal Basic Income plan gets support from other candidates Tuesday 8:40 PM
- Christmas creep is real, and it’s all over Tom Steyer’s neck Tuesday 8:05 PM
- Stans are using pictures of Beyoncé to catfish sugar daddies Tuesday 7:18 PM
- Wait, who the heck is Tom Steyer? Tuesday 7:17 PM
- Teacher caught on video in racist rant put on leave without pay Tuesday 5:44 PM
- Pornhub pulls Girls Do Porn videos amid sex trafficking charges Tuesday 4:49 PM
- Gina Rodriguez sings N-word on Instagram story Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Trump Jr. mocked for Hunter Biden tweet about profiting from dad’s name Tuesday 3:58 PM
- All the holiday movies and shows coming to Netflix in 2019 Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 7: The QB blues Tuesday 3:29 PM
Though having video surveillance of your house can be safe and useful, it can also lead to some truly weird situations.
ABC 7 News reports that a man identified as Roberto Daniel Arroyo was caught on camera in Salinas, California, licking and prodding (yes, with his tongue) homeowner Sylvia Dungan’s doorbell.
The commotion began when the Dungans noticed their home surveillance system sending them a flurry of alerts early in the morning. They had gone out of town, though other family members were home inside sleeping.
“I thought, boy there’s a lot of traffic. I go, 5:00 in the morning? My son doesn’t get home till 6:00 a.m. well then who the heck is that?” Sylvia Dungan told ABC 7.
Luckily, the clear footage of Arroyo helped the police figure out who the mystery doorbell taste tester was (pardon this) lickety-split.
“We were pleasantly surprised the image was so clear it didn’t take us long to identify the individual,” said Salinas Police Department’s Miguel Cabrera.
Social media was, of course, awash with thoughts on the man’s actions.
Hes smoking that good shit— Jonny Sin (@MrTrillJonny) January 8, 2019
What 🤦🏼♀️— Jennifer Vallejo (@jenvallejo10) January 9, 2019
It must’ve tasted really good 👅🥵— Kevzin 🏳️🌈 (@Kevzin) January 8, 2019
Damn! That doorbell makin all the dicks jealous right now.— Jen K (@SoulOfJenn) January 9, 2019
Well, he certainly has stamina— Pollyanna⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@Cocopuffster12) January 8, 2019
Arroyo has yet to be apprehended for this bizarre act, but the police did mention that he had a nice bathroom break in the yard, and then plodded off to a neighbor’s home. The cops are currently seeking him on charges of misdemeanor petty theft and prowling.
- People are horrified by this guy’s unseasoned chicken breasts
- Egg Roll Squirrel is the new Pizza Rat, and people love him
- What we’re hiding when we say ‘lol’
Brittany Vincent has covered gaming, anime, tech, and entertainment for over a decade. When she’s not writing, she’s replaying Um Jammer Lammy or Day of the Tentacle for the hundredth time while pining for a Harvester sequel. Find her on Twitter @MolotovCupcake.