- Video shows arrest of 15-year-old who threatened school shooting online 7 Months Ago
- Woman finds massive diamond after watching YouTube video on how to find diamonds 7 Months Ago
- Up to 20 states are banding together to probe Facebook, Google Today 11:08 AM
- Get your tinker on with the Electronic Games Advent Calendar Today 10:51 AM
- Why Joe Biden has big Jeb Bush energy Today 10:35 AM
- Trump quotes conspiracy theorist saying he’s the ‘second coming of God’ Today 9:04 AM
- Parkland teens announce massive gun reform proposal Today 9:04 AM
- Here’s how you can get a free palm reading online Today 8:48 AM
- ‘The Matrix 4’ is happening with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss Today 7:17 AM
- Fantasy football 2019: Your team-by-team NFC preview Today 7:00 AM
- The 10 best science podcasts to teach you about our world Today 6:00 AM
- How to make sure you have access to every Instagram filter Today 6:00 AM
- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
Though having video surveillance of your house can be safe and useful, it can also lead to some truly weird situations.
ABC 7 News reports that a man identified as Roberto Daniel Arroyo was caught on camera in Salinas, California, licking and prodding (yes, with his tongue) homeowner Sylvia Dungan’s doorbell.
The commotion began when the Dungans noticed their home surveillance system sending them a flurry of alerts early in the morning. They had gone out of town, though other family members were home inside sleeping.
“I thought, boy there’s a lot of traffic. I go, 5:00 in the morning? My son doesn’t get home till 6:00 a.m. well then who the heck is that?” Sylvia Dungan told ABC 7.
Luckily, the clear footage of Arroyo helped the police figure out who the mystery doorbell taste tester was (pardon this) lickety-split.
“We were pleasantly surprised the image was so clear it didn’t take us long to identify the individual,” said Salinas Police Department’s Miguel Cabrera.
Social media was, of course, awash with thoughts on the man’s actions.
Hes smoking that good shit— Jonny Sin (@MrTrillJonny) January 8, 2019
What 🤦🏼♀️— Jennifer Vallejo (@jenvallejo10) January 9, 2019
It must’ve tasted really good 👅🥵— Kevzin 🏳️🌈 (@Kevzin) January 8, 2019
Damn! That doorbell makin all the dicks jealous right now.— Jen K (@SoulOfJenn) January 9, 2019
Well, he certainly has stamina— Pollyanna⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@Cocopuffster12) January 8, 2019
Arroyo has yet to be apprehended for this bizarre act, but the police did mention that he had a nice bathroom break in the yard, and then plodded off to a neighbor’s home. The cops are currently seeking him on charges of misdemeanor petty theft and prowling.
- People are horrified by this guy’s unseasoned chicken breasts
- Egg Roll Squirrel is the new Pizza Rat, and people love him
- What we’re hiding when we say ‘lol’
Brittany Vincent has covered gaming, anime, tech, and entertainment for over a decade. When she’s not writing, she’s replaying Um Jammer Lammy or Day of the Tentacle for the hundredth time while pining for a Harvester sequel. Find her on Twitter @MolotovCupcake.