- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Today 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
Turns out you can order a Burger King Whopper with 718 pickles
Have it your way.
There’s food porn and then there’s, well, this. Purchased by Japanese writer P.K. Sanjun and his coworkers for the low price of $89, this Burger King Whopper came with 718 sliced pickles and weighed 3.7 pounds.
Like, imagine the conversation that even led to this purchase:
“Hey dude, let’s order a Whopper with a bunch of sliced pickles.”
“How much is ‘a bunch?’”
Apparently this isn’t the first time Sanjun and his pals have placed a ridiculous order at Burger King. They’ve gotten a Whopper with 100 slices of onion, another with 1,000 slices of cheese, and one with 1,050 slices of bacon.
What will they think of next? Maybe a Whopper with 15 meat patties? A Whopper made of french fries (or McRibs)? A Whopper with 300 of those black buns that turn your poop green? Whatever the answer, the cashier at Burger King is sure to get a kick out of it.
Elijah Watson is an internet culture and entertainment reporter. His work has been published by the Daily Beast, Vice, Complex, Bustle, Uproxx, and Okayplayer.