- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
- Trump is concerned America’s toilets too weak Friday 3:53 PM
- Twitter users claim Billie Eilish is ‘over’ because she didn’t like Lady Gaga’s meat dress Friday 2:53 PM
- Nikki Haley says the Confederate flag was fine until Dylann Roof ‘hijacked’ it Friday 2:49 PM
- How emotional labor discourse spawned multiple memes Friday 2:22 PM
- Video of YouTuber Onision threatening ex-girlfriend resurfaces Friday 2:03 PM
- Marianne Williamson embraces anti-vax stance on Facebook Friday 1:58 PM
- Peloton Husband is worried memes will have ‘repercussions’ for his career Friday 1:55 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ stumbles as it returns to a familiar planet Friday 1:47 PM
- The best app controlled Christmas lights for the holidays Friday 1:04 PM
- Go green and save green with solar-powered Christmas lights Friday 1:02 PM
- Bloomberg on diversity in 2020 race: ‘Don’t complain to me’ Friday 12:40 PM
- Midge flaunts the worst side of herself in ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ season 3 Friday 12:17 PM
- Social media companies continue to fail to police fake behavior, study finds Friday 10:44 AM
Turns out you can order a Burger King Whopper with 718 pickles
Have it your way.
There’s food porn and then there’s, well, this. Purchased by Japanese writer P.K. Sanjun and his coworkers for the low price of $89, this Burger King Whopper came with 718 sliced pickles and weighed 3.7 pounds.
Like, imagine the conversation that even led to this purchase:
“Hey dude, let’s order a Whopper with a bunch of sliced pickles.”
“How much is ‘a bunch?’”
Apparently this isn’t the first time Sanjun and his pals have placed a ridiculous order at Burger King. They’ve gotten a Whopper with 100 slices of onion, another with 1,000 slices of cheese, and one with 1,050 slices of bacon.
What will they think of next? Maybe a Whopper with 15 meat patties? A Whopper made of french fries (or McRibs)? A Whopper with 300 of those black buns that turn your poop green? Whatever the answer, the cashier at Burger King is sure to get a kick out of it.
Elijah Watson is an internet culture and entertainment reporter. His work has been published by the Daily Beast, Vice, Complex, Bustle, Uproxx, and Okayplayer.