- Fans speculate wildly about Naomi Watts’ ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel role after leaked set photo 3 Years Ago
- New Jersey congressman joins House Democrats ‘Squad’ because of an Onion article Today 3:09 PM
- Twitter begins rolling out new desktop redesign, and users aren’t happy Today 1:54 PM
- Man asks his girlfriend to ‘unlove’ her ex—and people do not agree with him Today 1:37 PM
- Relive a forgotten gem with the TurboGrafx-16 Mini console Today 1:09 PM
- Judge says Daily Stormer founder must pay $14 million for harassing Jewish realtor Today 1:01 PM
- Graphic depiction of suicide cut from Netflix’s ’13 Reasons Why’ Today 12:55 PM
- Streaming titles seize 2019 Emmy nominations Today 12:19 PM
- ‘Frankenstein’s Monster’s Monster, Frankenstein’ tries to find humor in bad actors Today 12:02 PM
- Democratic senator calls Facebook ‘dangerous’ during Libra cryptocurrency hearing Today 11:57 AM
- How ‘Kyle’ became synonymous with angry, Monster Energy-chugging white boys Today 11:22 AM
- Nearly impossible ‘Super Mario Maker 2’ level inspires memes Today 11:16 AM
- Madonna faces backlash for posting photos of her Black daughters with watermelon Today 10:44 AM
- Biden wants to challenge Trump to a push-up contest Today 10:00 AM
- Trump continues to tweet as House gears up to condemn his racist tweets Today 9:21 AM
Turns out you can order a Burger King Whopper with 718 pickles
Have it your way.
There’s food porn and then there’s, well, this. Purchased by Japanese writer P.K. Sanjun and his coworkers for the low price of $89, this Burger King Whopper came with 718 sliced pickles and weighed 3.7 pounds.
Like, imagine the conversation that even led to this purchase:
“Hey dude, let’s order a Whopper with a bunch of sliced pickles.”
“How much is ‘a bunch?’”
Apparently this isn’t the first time Sanjun and his pals have placed a ridiculous order at Burger King. They’ve gotten a Whopper with 100 slices of onion, another with 1,000 slices of cheese, and one with 1,050 slices of bacon.
What will they think of next? Maybe a Whopper with 15 meat patties? A Whopper made of french fries (or McRibs)? A Whopper with 300 of those black buns that turn your poop green? Whatever the answer, the cashier at Burger King is sure to get a kick out of it.
Elijah Watson is an internet culture and entertainment reporter. His work has been published by the Daily Beast, Vice, Complex, Bustle, Uproxx, and Okayplayer.