- Miss Fame calls out Justin Bieber for low music video appearance pay offer Thursday 6:19 PM
- Trump Jr. ranked No. 1 on best-seller list—after the GOP gave away copies of his book Thursday 5:45 PM
- Mo’Nique suing Netflix for race and gender discrimination Thursday 5:09 PM
- Students outraged that professors accused of sexual misconduct are still teaching Thursday 5:00 PM
- TikTok users jokingly wear big hats to sneak snacks into movie theaters Thursday 3:59 PM
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate Thursday 3:15 PM
- Facebook has given more user data to the government than ever before Thursday 2:57 PM
- Instagram included in Facebook transparency report for the first time Thursday 1:46 PM
- PayPal pulls out of Pornhub, leaving sex workers to consider cryptocurrency Thursday 1:46 PM
- Billionaires are resorting to making racist jokes against Warren now Thursday 1:30 PM
- What is the meme of the decade? Thursday 1:07 PM
- At least 5 employees resign from GitHub, citing ICE contract Thursday 12:57 PM
- The ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ redesign was led by a ‘Sonic’ artist Thursday 12:17 PM
- The 16-inch MacBook Pro is a beast, and it has a decent keyboard Thursday 11:24 AM
- This group is scanning thousands of faces in Congress today to protest facial recognition Thursday 11:09 AM
Brittany Tomlinson altered the very fabric of the reaction meme in August when she tried kombucha for the first time, earning her the names “kombucha girl” and also “kombucha woman.” She’s recreated the meme for people IRL, but she’s more than just that TikTok.
Tomlinson shows her range and reach in a more recent TikTok, where she explains her “ma” is cooking dinner for her “boys,” then proceeds to roll call the boys and advertise the night’s special: noodle weenie dogs.
What are noodle weenie dogs? Well, it’s apparently something that mutated from Tomlinson’s TikTok; people have made tutorials for this monstrosity, which is essentially hot dog bits stabbed through with uncooked spaghetti.
It’s been animated, too.
And there are plenty of creative riffs on the meme.
when the noodle weenie dogs come out tender and delicious pic.twitter.com/M7ZEGip61A— Fraatzie (@kindahungrym) October 28, 2019
- Woman in kombucha reaction meme on going viral: ‘It’s blowing my mind’
- Woman from ‘trying kombucha’ meme is recreating it IRL
- Miley Cyrus and Cody Simpson get in on ‘Stupid’ TikTok trend
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.