- Google CEO tells Congress why searching ‘idiot’ results in Trump images Tuesday 3:52 PM
- Netflix’s year-end data dump shows what people binged in 2018 Tuesday 3:13 PM
- Snowden joins calls for Google to end controversial Chinese search engine Tuesday 1:51 PM
- There’s still time for Congress to reinstate net neutrality Tuesday 1:24 PM
- George R.R. Martin promises fans he’ll finish ‘A Song of Ice and Fire’ … someday Tuesday 12:58 PM
- The Boss tears down his myths on Netflix’s ‘Springsteen on Broadway’ Tuesday 10:56 AM
- Vlogger banned from Twitter for disturbing pro-pedophilia posts Tuesday 10:45 AM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is Nintendo’s greatest labor of love Tuesday 10:44 AM
- Miranda Sings creator Colleen Ballinger gives birth to baby boy Tuesday 10:26 AM
- Columbia University student goes on white supremacy rant in viral video Tuesday 9:58 AM
- PewDiePie promotes YouTube account that features anti-Semitism, Nazi imagery Tuesday 9:20 AM
- FCC investigates major wireless carrier for lying about coverage Tuesday 8:40 AM
- Get this best-selling pressure cooker for half off, today only Tuesday 8:30 AM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez compares her victory at 28 to Paul Ryan’s—and calls out a double standard Tuesday 8:22 AM
- If you’ve always lusted after a KitchenAid mixer, it’s over $80 off today Tuesday 8:00 AM
See for yourself.
For Democrats, the inauguration of Donald Trump was a dour affair.
Having lost the White House, the Senate, and the House of Representatives, there wasn’t much to celebrate.
But that may have been the last thing on Bill Clinton‘s mind.
He could have been staring at the podium wondering what might have been.
He could have been recalling his presidency while contemplating his own mortality.
But everyone hopes to heck he was checking out Ivanka Trump.
It was posted to Reddit with the caption, “Bill Clinton is a savage. Got caught checking out Ivanka by Hillary,” which, yeah, how could you not click that? (Clearly, as you are already on this page.)
“I need me one who looks at me like Bill Clinton looks at women that aren’t his wife,” said ShadowCammy.
One commenter claims he mouths “Ivanka,” but he’s pretty clearly saying “Alright.” (Right? On second and third and fourth watch, I am less certain of my conclusion there.)
Everyone on Twitter is rolling with it being Ivanka as well.
Others went straight Zapruder film, plotting the seats to prove it was clearly Ivanka he was glancing at.
It’s definitely possibly he was looking at her, but there are hundreds of people out there who Clinton knew and a million thoughts that could have been going through his head.
My conclusion? Probably not. I’m not sure if Hillary would look as unbothered as she does there if her husband was really ogling the daughter of the man who defeated her for the presidency. But that’s just me.
Everyone else certainly thinks otherwise.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]