- Report finds some users can’t opt out of Facebook’s face recognition Monday 7:27 PM
- Get emotional over this real-life pastor baptizing an anime girl in virtual reality Monday 6:53 PM
- Twitter wants to know what Jack in the Box did to offend Kim Kardashian Monday 6:38 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ meme claims King’s Landing is an ‘inside job’ Monday 6:06 PM
- Report: Personal data of 49 million Instagram influencers exposed online Monday 4:57 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 trailer teases a wet, hot American summer Monday 4:02 PM
- What Daenerys’ biggest ‘Game of Thrones’ scenes have in common with Nazi propaganda Monday 3:12 PM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in June Monday 2:11 PM
- Where did Jon Snow go? Unpacking the ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 2:04 PM
- So, did anyone actually win ‘Game of Thrones’? Monday 1:29 PM
- The surprising religious subtext of ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’ Monday 12:53 PM
- Robin Arryn got hot—and the internet is seriously shook Monday 12:40 PM
- Tana Mongeau is going to VidCon a year after TanaCon disaster Monday 12:12 PM
- What have 2020 Democrats said about Alabama’s abortion ban? Monday 11:36 AM
- People keep throwing milkshakes at the U.K.’s far-right politicians Monday 11:10 AM
See for yourself.
For Democrats, the inauguration of Donald Trump was a dour affair.
Having lost the White House, the Senate, and the House of Representatives, there wasn’t much to celebrate.
But that may have been the last thing on Bill Clinton‘s mind.
He could have been staring at the podium wondering what might have been.
He could have been recalling his presidency while contemplating his own mortality.
But everyone hopes to heck he was checking out Ivanka Trump.
It was posted to Reddit with the caption, “Bill Clinton is a savage. Got caught checking out Ivanka by Hillary,” which, yeah, how could you not click that? (Clearly, as you are already on this page.)
“I need me one who looks at me like Bill Clinton looks at women that aren’t his wife,” said ShadowCammy.
One commenter claims he mouths “Ivanka,” but he’s pretty clearly saying “Alright.” (Right? On second and third and fourth watch, I am less certain of my conclusion there.)
Everyone on Twitter is rolling with it being Ivanka as well.
Others went straight Zapruder film, plotting the seats to prove it was clearly Ivanka he was glancing at.
It’s definitely possibly he was looking at her, but there are hundreds of people out there who Clinton knew and a million thoughts that could have been going through his head.
My conclusion? Probably not. I’m not sure if Hillary would look as unbothered as she does there if her husband was really ogling the daughter of the man who defeated her for the presidency. But that’s just me.
Everyone else certainly thinks otherwise.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]