- Man delighted to find 30-year-old computer still works Sunday 5:32 PM
- Report: Google used shell companies to build data centers, obtain tax breaks Sunday 3:38 PM
- Grammy winner Kacey Musgraves spoiled ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 4’ Sunday 2:24 PM
- Conservatives feel vindicated by new developments in Jussie Smollett case (updated) Sunday 12:19 PM
- Don Cheadle made important fashion choices on ‘SNL’ Sunday 9:47 AM
- Why the Twitter left loves to dunk on Max Boot Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Last Week Tonight with John Oliver’ online for free Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 Daytona 500 for free Sunday 5:50 AM
- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Saturday 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Saturday 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Saturday 8:00 AM
See for yourself.
For Democrats, the inauguration of Donald Trump was a dour affair.
Having lost the White House, the Senate, and the House of Representatives, there wasn’t much to celebrate.
But that may have been the last thing on Bill Clinton‘s mind.
He could have been staring at the podium wondering what might have been.
He could have been recalling his presidency while contemplating his own mortality.
But everyone hopes to heck he was checking out Ivanka Trump.
It was posted to Reddit with the caption, “Bill Clinton is a savage. Got caught checking out Ivanka by Hillary,” which, yeah, how could you not click that? (Clearly, as you are already on this page.)
“I need me one who looks at me like Bill Clinton looks at women that aren’t his wife,” said ShadowCammy.
One commenter claims he mouths “Ivanka,” but he’s pretty clearly saying “Alright.” (Right? On second and third and fourth watch, I am less certain of my conclusion there.)
Everyone on Twitter is rolling with it being Ivanka as well.
Others went straight Zapruder film, plotting the seats to prove it was clearly Ivanka he was glancing at.
It’s definitely possibly he was looking at her, but there are hundreds of people out there who Clinton knew and a million thoughts that could have been going through his head.
My conclusion? Probably not. I’m not sure if Hillary would look as unbothered as she does there if her husband was really ogling the daughter of the man who defeated her for the presidency. But that’s just me.
Everyone else certainly thinks otherwise.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]