- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon 3 Years Ago
- The 5 best free torrent clients you can download in 2019 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Saints vs. Jets in NFL preseason action 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Chiefs vs. 49ers in NFL preseason action 3 Years Ago
- How to live stream Bellator 225: Mitrione vs. Kharitonov Today 7:30 AM
- Alice Wetterlund draws insight from the last decade in ‘My Mama Is a Human and So Am I’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream the Cowboys vs. Texans NFL preseason showdown Today 7:00 AM
- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans Today 6:00 AM
- Why you should be watching ‘Red vs Blue’ on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream Sergey Kovalev vs. Anthony Yarde Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Real Valladolid Friday 10:44 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Arsenal Friday 10:28 PM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Crystal Palace Friday 10:05 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Norwich City Friday 8:55 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 Serie A season Friday 8:05 PM
For the millions of Americans watching the second presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton last night, there was plenty to freak out about. Yet it was the image of an exasperated (or rapturous?) Trump clutching the back of a chair for dear life that really stood out.
Think it can’t get better (or worse) than that? Wrong! To the Photoshops! Fair warning: These may be traumatic for anyone with functioning eyes.
These are great and all, but isn’t there a version that more accurately conveys the absolute nonsense that transpired on that stage?
Ah, yeah. There it is.
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'