- How to clear your search history on Instagram 1 Year Ago
- How to stream the Leagues Cup competition between MLS and Liga MX Today 5:00 AM
- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Monday 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Monday 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Monday 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Monday 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Monday 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Monday 11:57 AM
This baby’s blissed-out pizza pose is a reminder of life’s simple joys.
One of the great joys of creating and raising a child is being there to witness them experiencing the many delights the world has to offer. It’s exciting to watch them hear music, or see a new animal, for the first time. And who could ever forget witnessing the beauty of a baby’s first slice of pizza?
Podcaster Jody Avirgan (30 for 30, 538) captured a picture of his daughter experiencing this important moment in every young girl’s life. As you can tell from the photo, she looks as if she’s experiencing some sort of religious epiphany.
My daughter just tried pizza for the first time. pic.twitter.com/yiPNJgUBJg— Jody Avirgan (@jodyavirgan) March 3, 2018
Twitter seemed grateful that Avirgan and his daughter were there to remind us all how we should be enjoying the greatest of humanity’s culinary achievements.
The tomato sauce around the perimeter of her mouth and those outstretched arms to a divine entity is how we all feel. #BabysFirstPizza— I. Am. Wakandan. (@FromNazWithLove) March 4, 2018
Couldn’t resist! 😍 pic.twitter.com/kIPDZTzsq0— Michael (@Bastard_Of_1967) March 4, 2018
I had pizza last night and literally did the same thing.— ❄️❄️Lauren❄️❄️ (@Laurenbh) March 3, 2018
My son had the same expression the first time he had syrup on pancakes. Then he looked at me like I’d betrayed him for not giving it to him before.— Margaret KellyMurphy (@MargaretKM) March 3, 2018
And while Avirgan said he appreciated all the attention, it’s important to note that he lives in Brooklyn, so he also had a message for all the Chicago pizza places retweeting his photo.
(While I appreciate the love this is getting I notice that a few Chicago pizza shops have tweeted it and I’d like to take this opportunity to remind you that whatever it is you’re subjecting your customers to — it’s not real pizza)— Jody Avirgan (@jodyavirgan) March 3, 2018
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.