- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
You can start looking for them as of today, because private matches are now live as we close in on a week before the new Rise of Iron expansion is released. Buried in each map we’ve tried thus far is a dead Ghost, which when revived also unlocks a new Grimoire card, adding to your understanding of Destiny lore.
Destiny players are already discovering the Ghosts and uploading their finds to the Destiny subreddit, so avoid those posts (and the inevitable YouTube guides that will pop up shortly) if you want to make these discoveries on your own.
In addition to new Ghost hunts, private Crucible matches in Destiny offer 15 game types including Inferno (no radar) and Mayhem (quick ability recharge rates, no respawn delay, more ammo drops) variants. There are 26 maps—every map released for Destiny to date—to choose between, six different score and time limits respective, and the ability to switch on Light advantages for your own private Iron Banner games.
Dennis Scimeca was the Daily Dot's gaming reporter until 2016. He loves first-person shooters, role-playing games, and massively multiplayer online games. His work has appeared in Salon, NPR, Ars Technica, Kotaku, Polygon, Gamasutra, GamesBeat, Paste, and Mic.