- How to play Fortnite on Mac 2 Years Ago
- Feminist memes are a banner of social change on Instagram 2 Years Ago
- VR game Jupiter and Mars thoughtfully explores climate change Today 4:30 AM
- The giant battle episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ is nearly here Sunday 10:12 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ finally revealed the Night King’s endgame Sunday 9:53 PM
- Sri Lankan government shuts down social media in wake of deadly blasts Sunday 7:56 PM
- Amazon Flex drivers now must use selfies to verify identity Sunday 6:34 PM
- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ Sunday 5:27 PM
- Watch out! Tonight’s episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ leaked online (updated) Sunday 3:32 PM
- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now Sunday 1:46 PM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Sunday 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Sunday 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
It turns out that Logan‘s post-credits scene is actually a pre-opening credits scene, starring Ryan Reynolds in a teaser for Deadpool 2. It’s a riff on Superman‘s iconic “getting changed in a telephone box” scene.
You’ll have to hit theaters to see the official version (and we suggest you do), but some enterprising criminals have already uploaded pirated copies to YouTube.
Logan is out today, and it’s very good.
Update 11:38am CT, March 4: Ryan Reynolds took matters into his own hands and posted the teaser to his YouTube account Saturday morning. Here it is in all its glory.
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested.