- How to clear your search history on Instagram 2 Years Ago
- How to stream the Leagues Cup competition between MLS and Liga MX Today 5:00 AM
- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Monday 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Monday 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Monday 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Monday 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Monday 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Monday 11:57 AM
Watch Deadpool struggle to put on his suit in this ‘Deadpool 2’ teaser
It’s a bird! It’s a plane! No, it’s grown adult Deadpool butt-naked and struggling to get into his “superhero” suit in a 1980s phone booth.
Deadpool fans may have already heard of the super secret surprise teaser for Deadpool 2 during Logan, but now you can watch it in its unpirated entirely. Ryan Reynolds uploaded the teaser late Saturday morning, much to a Marvel fan’s delight.
We won’t spoil the teaser, but it’s about as Deadpool as Deadpool can get, breaking down the unrealistic superhero phone booth expectations and even featuring a fourth wall-breaking appearance from Stan Lee, this time as Stan Lee.
Thanks, Reynolds. This was very good Deadpool of you.
And in case you want to see what was written at the very end of the trailer, this is the apparent translation, via shinnnnnn on Reddit.
Samantha Grasso is a former IRL staff writer for the Daily Dot with a reporting emphasis on immigration. Her work has appeared on Los Angeles Magazine, Death And Taxes, Revelist, Texts From Last Night, Austin Monthly, and she has previously contributed to Texas Monthly.