- Cardi B says she drugged, robbed men in her past on Instagram Live Monday 8:03 PM
- Twitter thread roasts bathtub tray ads for women Monday 7:21 PM
- Nintendo set to release two new models of the Switch—possibly in 2019 Monday 6:45 PM
- Viral cat video ‘Dear Kitten’ finds new life in TikTok challenge Monday 5:30 PM
- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff Monday 3:53 PM
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre Monday 3:45 PM
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline Monday 3:02 PM
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service Monday 2:32 PM
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Monday 1:54 PM
- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor Monday 1:06 PM
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it Monday 1:01 PM
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike Monday 12:51 PM
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Monday 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Monday 10:35 AM
- These are the only online dating sites worth your time Monday 10:29 AM
Energy weapons get a new friend.
Apex Legends has finally introduced the Havoc, an assault rifle that uses energy ammo and that promises to be a tough challenger in a firefight. You’ll want to know all you can before leaping into another Apex Legends game, so check out our helpful guide below.
Where is the Havoc in Apex Legends?
Thank god, the Havoc isn’t part of a supply drop. You can find it laying around like any other gun, although you’ll probably want to stick to high-tier loot areas like Reservoir, Runoff, Artillery, and Airbase. That doesn’t mean you can’t find it randomly elsewhere.
Keep in mind that energy ammo is typically more scarce than light or heavy ammo. Odds are that Respawn might add more now that another weapon uses it, but your best bet is to still keep a varied arsenal.
There’s also a gold version of the Havoc rifle that comes with every legendary attachment, so keep an eye out for it.
- How to get the first Apex Legends Twitch Prime pack for free
- How to get Apex Coins, Tokens, and Crafting Materials in Apex Legends
- How to keep Apex Legends from crashing
- How to improve your FPS in Apex Legends
A standard Havoc rifle can be equipped with an optic, a stock, and either a Turbocharger or Select Fire mod. Those last two are known as Hop Up attachments. The Turbocharger is great if you hate that energy weapons have to spin up their fire rate before going full-auto.
If you go with the Select Fire Hop Up mod, you’ll effectively turn the gun into a charged hitscan beam, making it one of the game’s deadliest.
Peep the video below for a rundown.
Havoc skins in Apex Legends
There are currently two gold weapon skins for the Havoc energy rifle in Apex Legends. The first is called “Sonic Empire.”
And then there’s the “Quantum Chaos.”
Joseph Knoop is a gaming writer for Daily Dot, a native Chicagoan, and a slave to all things Overwatch. He co-founded the college geek culture outlet ByteBSU, then interned at Game Informer, and now writes for a bunch websites his parents have never heard of.