- Video of Blueface teaching Obama lookalike to dance is turning heads Wednesday 5:58 PM
- ‘No one has the range’ for this meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Mom confronts man who followed daughter through grocery store in viral video Wednesday 5:05 PM
- Major study linking vaping to heart attacks gets retracted Wednesday 4:36 PM
- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren Wednesday 2:55 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film Wednesday 2:52 PM
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors Wednesday 2:20 PM
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner Wednesday 2:03 PM
- Reddit users share stories of the worst things guests have done in their homes Wednesday 1:25 PM
- WikiLeaks lawyer says Trump offered Assange a pardon—if he’d deny Russian hack Wednesday 1:16 PM
- 6-year-old placed in psychiatric facility for ‘trantrum’ is seen acting calm in body cam footage Wednesday 1:05 PM
- Amy Klobuchar devouring Ivanka Trump is the 2020 vore crossover no one wanted Wednesday 12:32 PM
- Review: Hulu’s ‘Devs’ is a brilliant work of near-future science fiction Wednesday 11:53 AM
- Rapper Pop Smoke dead at 20 Wednesday 11:42 AM
- KSI says he will back Team YouTube if Logan Paul fights Antonio Brown Wednesday 11:29 AM
Apex Legends has finally introduced the Havoc, an assault rifle that uses energy ammo and that promises to be a tough challenger in a firefight. You’ll want to know all you can before leaping into another Apex Legends game, so check out our helpful guide below.
Where is the Havoc in Apex Legends?
Thank god, the Havoc isn’t part of a supply drop. You can find it laying around like any other gun, although you’ll probably want to stick to high-tier loot areas like Reservoir, Runoff, Artillery, and Airbase. That doesn’t mean you can’t find it randomly elsewhere.
Keep in mind that energy ammo is typically more scarce than light or heavy ammo. Odds are that Respawn might add more now that another weapon uses it, but your best bet is to still keep a varied arsenal.
There’s also a gold version of the Havoc rifle that comes with every legendary attachment, so keep an eye out for it.
- How to get the first Apex Legends Twitch Prime pack for free
- How to get Apex Coins, Tokens, and Crafting Materials in Apex Legends
- How to keep Apex Legends from crashing
- How to improve your FPS in Apex Legends
A standard Havoc rifle can be equipped with an optic, a stock, and either a Turbocharger or Select Fire mod. Those last two are known as Hop Up attachments. The Turbocharger is great if you hate that energy weapons have to spin up their fire rate before going full-auto.
If you go with the Select Fire Hop Up mod, you’ll effectively turn the gun into a charged hitscan beam, making it one of the game’s deadliest.
Peep the video below for a rundown.
Havoc skins in Apex Legends
There are currently two gold weapon skins for the Havoc energy rifle in Apex Legends. The first is called “Sonic Empire.”
And then there’s the “Quantum Chaos.”
Joseph Knoop is a gaming writer for Daily Dot, a native Chicagoan, and a slave to all things Overwatch. He co-founded the college geek culture outlet ByteBSU, then interned at Game Informer, and now writes for a bunch websites his parents have never heard of.