- Aron Eisenberg, ‘Star Trek: Deep Space Nine’ actor, dead at 50 4 Months Ago
- Who needs glass slippers? This Cinderella cosplayer upgraded with a stunning glass arm Today 10:19 AM
- How to check if Yahoo owes you $358 Today 9:25 AM
- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Today 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Today 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
Wick, the deadly assassin played by Keanu Reeves in the movie franchise, previously appeared in Fornite season 3 as a skin only available through that season’s battle pass. It now looks like Wick’s house (which, last I remember, was burnt down in John Wick 2) has appeared in the map’s desert region.
News of Wick’s house and the possible event in Fortnite comes in anticipation of John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum, which premieres in theaters May 17.
John Wick returns to Fortnite
Though Wick’s in-game house doesn’t overlook an ocean, it has the exact same new-age architecture as the house seen in the films. Even better, there’s a damaged car that looks an awful lot like a Ford Mustang Mach 1 that Wick pursued in John Wick 1 and eventually reclaimed in John Wick 2. No adorable dog, though.
According to FortTory, the challenge will be called “Wick’s Bounty,” and there will be six objectives to finish to complete the challenge:
- Win a match of Wick’s Bounty
- Play seven matches of Wick’s Bounty
- Collect 150 gold coins
- Collect 25 gold coins in a single match
- Deal 500 damage with a combat shotgun
- Deal 500 damage with the tactical assault rifle
new LTM: WAX!— FortTory - Fortnite Leaks & News (@FortTory) May 9, 2019
These are the challenges for it! pic.twitter.com/Y4F7aiBDiB
Those gold coins are a reference to the currency Wick and his fellow assassins use throughout the second film to purchase weapons, information, and other pleasantries. From what information we can gather thus far, it looks like players will be collecting coins from fallen enemies, sort of like the Dog Tag mode in Call of Duty multiplayer.
The data miners also speculate that Wick will be a little more involved during season 9 with a possible new “limited time mode,” or LTM.
Joseph Knoop is a gaming writer for Daily Dot, a native Chicagoan, and a slave to all things Overwatch. He co-founded the college geek culture outlet ByteBSU, then interned at Game Informer, and now writes for a bunch websites his parents have never heard of.