- Shane Dawson is the YouTuber of the year 10 Months Ago
- Alex Jones is still doing live broadcasts on Instagram 10 Months Ago
- Save over $200 on the ‘DC Universe 10th Anniversary Collection’ Blu-ray set 10 Months Ago
- Meet ‘Copy Shark,’ the stuffed shark scanned into a copier 10 Months Ago
- Logan Paul is the worst YouTuber of the year Today 7:03 AM
- All the things Trump boasted about in 2018 that didn’t actually happen Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Freeform online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Amazon Fire TV Cube: What You Need to Know Today 5:30 AM
- Stephen Miller’s fake hair is almost as bad as his policies Sunday 8:00 PM
- California no longer plans to tax your text messages Sunday 6:45 PM
- Insurance company to ‘reevaluate’ relationship with Tucker Carlson after racist comment Sunday 3:59 PM
- Netflix’s instant rewind button is not popular with users Sunday 2:20 PM
- Offset interrupted Cardi B’s set at Rolling Loud Festival, and fans are pissed Sunday 1:18 PM
- ‘Ms. Marvel’ gets a new, award-winning writer in Saladin Ahmed Sunday 11:32 AM
- ‘SNL’ gives us the daddy pageant we’ve been dying for Sunday 10:28 AM
Chadwick Boseman surprises ‘Black Panther’ fans on ‘Fallon’
Black Panther fans taped their responses to Marvel blockbuster and recorded personal messages of gratitude to star Chadwick Boseman. Some fans described how they finally got to see themselves represented in a major superhero movie. Others were thrilled that Black Panther was such a good film, praising Boseman, the many female characters, and the story. Many of them had already seen Black Panther multiple times in theaters.
Little did they know, Boseman and Fallon were listening on the other side of the curtain and waiting for the right time to surprise them.
Whether he’s chiding one fan for admitting that he watched a bootleg copy of Black Panther, responding with a response call of “Wakanda forever,” or just giving fans a hug, Boseman’s interactions will warm your heart.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.