- Am I overreacting to a Facebook message from a dating app match? 11 Months Ago
- Buttigieg, Klobuchar come together to laugh at Bloomberg Wednesday 10:29 PM
- Bernie Sanders calls Bloomberg’s wealth ‘grotesque’ to his face Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Angry Bloomberg asks debate moderators if he’s ‘chicken liver’ Wednesday 9:29 PM
- Elizabeth Warren savages everyone else’s healthcare plan Wednesday 9:07 PM
- K-Pop stans help push ‘Pooping for Kaitlin’ hashtag mocking Kent State gun girl Wednesday 8:54 PM
- Fans speculate after learning Pop Smoke posted address prior to fatal home invasion Wednesday 8:11 PM
- Jar of human tongues found in Florida has people shook Wednesday 6:39 PM
- Video of Blueface teaching Obama lookalike to dance is turning heads Wednesday 5:58 PM
- ‘No one has the range’ for this meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Mom confronts man who followed daughter through grocery store in viral video Wednesday 5:05 PM
- Major study linking vaping to heart attacks gets retracted Wednesday 4:36 PM
- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren Wednesday 2:55 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film Wednesday 2:52 PM
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors Wednesday 2:20 PM
Media Matters For America, a left-leaning media watchdog organization, released more audio of Carlson making appearances on the “Bubba The Love Sponge Show.” A different batch of audio was released the day before.
In the audio, the Fox News host can heard saying that Iraq is a “crappy place filled with a bunch of, you know, semi-literate primitive monkeys.” He added that he has “zero sympathy” for Iraqis because it is “a culture where people just don’t use toilet paper or forks.”
Carlson also questioned “how Black” former President Barack Obama is during an appearing on the radio show in April 2008.
“How is he Black, for one thing? He has one white parent, one Black parent. So that makes him, I mean, why isn’t he white?” he says in the audio.
In another piece of audio, Carlson tells the radio host that he liked him, adding “I actually mean it in a completely faggot way.”
The new audio was released by Media Matters around the same time the Fox News host went on air on Monday night.
During his show, Carlson blasted the “great American outrage machine” without directly referencing the specific controversial comments released by Media Matters.
"You know the role you're required to play. You are a sinner begging the forgiveness of Twitter."@TuckerCarlson's opening monologue was a dissection of the internet mob and outrage culture in the wake of resurging comments Carlson reportedly made on radio shows. pic.twitter.com/S7wxtMrpwl— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) March 12, 2019
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).