- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games (updated) Thursday 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Thursday 12:20 PM
People offer up their ribs to Ruth Bader Ginsburg following reports of her injury
Many volunteered as tribute.
BREAKING: Supreme Court: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, hospitalized after fracturing 3 ribs in fall at court.— The Associated Press (@AP) November 8, 2018
Everyone is so worried about the 85-year-old Supreme Court Justice being injured that some are even offering to give her their own ribs.
RT if RBG can have your ribs. pic.twitter.com/UaxvYzDXxZ— Jeremy Dickey (@JeremyDDickey) November 8, 2018
Others are offering other organs, should RBG need them. “I’d like to offer up any of my unbroken ribs to Ruth Bader Ginsberg. I also have an extra kidney, some of my liver and a ton of bone marrow,” another person said.
I'd like to offer up any of my unbroken ribs to Ruth Bader Ginsberg. I also have an extra kidney, some of my liver and a ton of bone marrow...— Amee Vanderpool (@girlsreallyrule) November 8, 2018
“I will donate all my ribs to RBG, any internal organs she needs too,” a person wrote.
I will donate all my ribs to RBG, any internal organs she needs too.— Calvin (@calvinstowell) November 8, 2018
Some aren’t messing around at all. “I have three ribs she can have. I don’t need them,” someone wrote. “*grabs knife* Let me just …”
I have three ribs she can have. I don’t need them.— Imani Gandy Cane (@AngryBlackLady) November 8, 2018
Let me just… https://t.co/ZBLzhUsSEL
One person said she would give her ribs to RBG, but only for the next year or so. “I will literally give 3 ribs to Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg if she needs them, along with whichever other body parts she requires until 2020,” they said.
Hopefully, no one will have to give up their own organs and The Notorious RBG gets better soon.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.