- Hacker infiltrates Nest cameras to gain PewDiePie subscribers 3 Months Ago
- YouTube time traveler claims MLK’s granddaughter will be the last U.S. president 3 Months Ago
- Media coverage of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Twitch cameo erases Chelsea Manning Today 1:39 PM
- New Alexa skill lets you sing with Queen’s Freddie Mercury Today 1:13 PM
- Netflix is the first streaming platform to join MPAA Today 12:59 PM
- Can you spot an email from a hacker? Today 12:46 PM
- Gina Rodriguez cries over being called anti-Black, gets dragged for ‘fake tears’ Today 12:21 PM
- Boots Riley explains why he got snubbed by the Oscars Today 12:20 PM
- Review: ‘Buffy’ returns with a modern comic book reboot Today 11:47 AM
- You’re about to see a lot more Netflix on your Instagram Today 11:32 AM
- Covington students defend blackface video as ‘school spirit’ Today 11:30 AM
- This YouTuber reportedly filmed himself abusing his cat—and his channel is still active Today 11:18 AM
- Dodie Clark hid a secret song in her videos Today 11:08 AM
- YouTube TV is finally available in your city Today 11:03 AM
- Ivanka Trump gears up for 2020 by following her dad’s opponents on Twitter Today 10:21 AM
People offer up their ribs to Ruth Bader Ginsburg following reports of her injury
BREAKING: Supreme Court: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, hospitalized after fracturing 3 ribs in fall at court.
— The Associated Press (@AP) November 8, 2018
Everyone is so worried about the 85-year-old Supreme Court Justice being injured that some are even offering to give her their own ribs.
RT if RBG can have your ribs. pic.twitter.com/UaxvYzDXxZ
— Jeremy Dickey (@JeremyDDickey) November 8, 2018
Others are offering other organs, should RBG need them. “I’d like to offer up any of my unbroken ribs to Ruth Bader Ginsberg. I also have an extra kidney, some of my liver and a ton of bone marrow,” another person said.
I'd like to offer up any of my unbroken ribs to Ruth Bader Ginsberg. I also have an extra kidney, some of my liver and a ton of bone marrow…
— Amee Vanderpool (@girlsreallyrule) November 8, 2018
“I will donate all my ribs to RBG, any internal organs she needs too,” a person wrote.
I will donate all my ribs to RBG, any internal organs she needs too.
— Calvin (@calvinstowell) November 8, 2018
Some aren’t messing around at all. “I have three ribs she can have. I don’t need them,” someone wrote. “*grabs knife* Let me just …”
I have three ribs she can have. I don’t need them.
Let me just… https://t.co/ZBLzhUsSEL
— Imani Gandy Cane (@AngryBlackLady) November 8, 2018
One person said she would give her ribs to RBG, but only for the next year or so. “I will literally give 3 ribs to Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg if she needs them, along with whichever other body parts she requires until 2020,” they said.
— Holly Fιɢυeroα O'Reιlly (@AynRandPaulRyan) November 8, 2018
Hopefully, no one will have to give up their own organs and The Notorious RBG gets better soon.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.