- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff 5 Months Ago
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre 5 Months Ago
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline Today 3:02 PM
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service Today 2:32 PM
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Today 1:54 PM
- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor Today 1:06 PM
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it Today 1:01 PM
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike Today 12:51 PM
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Today 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Today 10:35 AM
- These are the only online dating sites worth your time Today 10:29 AM
- Jameela Jamil sparks conversation about women having to make the ‘boyfriend excuse’ Today 10:23 AM
- Trump-Russia conspiracy theorists think they’ve found secrets in the Mueller report Today 9:32 AM
- Report: YouTube is done competing with Netflix, Amazon Today 9:27 AM
- Netflix drama ‘Coisa Mais Linda’ explores Bossa Nova clubs and women’s rights in Brazil Today 8:08 AM
People offer up their ribs to Ruth Bader Ginsburg following reports of her injury
BREAKING: Supreme Court: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, hospitalized after fracturing 3 ribs in fall at court.
— The Associated Press (@AP) November 8, 2018
Everyone is so worried about the 85-year-old Supreme Court Justice being injured that some are even offering to give her their own ribs.
RT if RBG can have your ribs. pic.twitter.com/UaxvYzDXxZ
— Jeremy Dickey (@JeremyDDickey) November 8, 2018
Others are offering other organs, should RBG need them. “I’d like to offer up any of my unbroken ribs to Ruth Bader Ginsberg. I also have an extra kidney, some of my liver and a ton of bone marrow,” another person said.
I'd like to offer up any of my unbroken ribs to Ruth Bader Ginsberg. I also have an extra kidney, some of my liver and a ton of bone marrow…
— Amee Vanderpool (@girlsreallyrule) November 8, 2018
“I will donate all my ribs to RBG, any internal organs she needs too,” a person wrote.
I will donate all my ribs to RBG, any internal organs she needs too.
— Calvin (@calvinstowell) November 8, 2018
Some aren’t messing around at all. “I have three ribs she can have. I don’t need them,” someone wrote. “*grabs knife* Let me just …”
I have three ribs she can have. I don’t need them.
Let me just… https://t.co/ZBLzhUsSEL
— Imani Gandy Cane (@AngryBlackLady) November 8, 2018
One person said she would give her ribs to RBG, but only for the next year or so. “I will literally give 3 ribs to Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg if she needs them, along with whichever other body parts she requires until 2020,” they said.
— Holly Fιɢυeroα O'Reιlly (@AynRandPaulRyan) November 8, 2018
Hopefully, no one will have to give up their own organs and The Notorious RBG gets better soon.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.