- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Today 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Today 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Today 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Today 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Today 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Today 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Today 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Today 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Today 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Today 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Today 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Today 12:31 PM
- Report: Ben Carson made transphobic comments at HUD meeting Today 12:30 PM
- Where to buy the Switch Lite and everything else you need to know Today 12:28 PM
Pete Souza, Instagram’s troll king, has yet again entertained the internet with his political commentary.
Souza, a former White House photographer under President Barack Obama, has not been a stranger to headlines in the past few months. Since President Donald Trump took office, Souza appears to have made it his mission to troll him in the most subtle ways. So, it comes as no surprise that he could not help but post a photo to his Instagram account after Trump’s cringe-worthy Boy Scout speech.
During Trump’s fiery speech on Monday at the Boy Scouts of America’s National Boy Scout Jamboree in West Virginia, the president brought up his disdain for the media, managed to again tout his victory over Hilary Clinton, and overall made the event seem more like a campaign rally than a Jamboree. Trump also bashed Obama, pointing out that the former president never attended a Jamboree during his time in office, which elicited boos from the audience.
In true Souza fashion, his response to Trump’s speech was sharp and cunning.
A post shared by Pete Souza (@petesouza) on
From correcting Trump’s sexist tweets to comparing the Obama’s and Trump’s visit with Pope Francis, Souza has created comedic gold with his blunt posts, making him one of the most unique political commentators of the internet era.
Vanna Vasquez is a former intern at the Daily Dot whose work focused on viral news, politics, and YouTube. A graduate of the University of Texas at Austin, she has also published bylines with BuzzFeed.