- QAnon-touting congressman sneaks ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ into tweets Wednesday 7:12 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez met a famous drag queen–and the right melted down Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Woman says Lyft driver tried to kidnap her Wednesday 5:18 PM
- Debunking the right-wing conspiracy theories from today’s impeachment hearing Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Maroon 5 approves of the latest TikTok trend Wednesday 3:54 PM
- ‘One month left in the decade’ meme wants to know what you’ve accomplished Wednesday 3:53 PM
- Facebook Pay is the latest way to send your friends money Wednesday 3:31 PM
- Diving into ‘The Mandalorian’s first big shocker Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Disney+ will allow password sharing—to an extent Wednesday 1:12 PM
- Black server says manager refused to discipline coworkers who sent racist receipt Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Who is Jonah Hauer-King, Disney’s new Prince Eric? Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Cut Katherine Langford ‘Avengers: Endgame’ scene lands on Disney+ Wednesday 12:22 PM
- Planned Parenthood app to show abortion-seeking users their nearest options Wednesday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Imagineering Story’ offers touching insight into Walt Disney’s vision Wednesday 11:57 AM
- YouTube mom who was charged with child abuse dead at 48 Wednesday 11:39 AM
In his lyrics, Cube explicitly states his contempt for Trump. Cube raps, “Arrest the president, you got the evidence / That [N-word] is Russian intelligence,” referring to the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.
The rapper also mocks Trump’s skin tone and says the president is evil: “Did you know the new white was orange? / Boy, you’re showing your horns.”
Cube had previously tweeted a teaser of the song on Election Day, tweeting to his 4 million followers, “Cuffs are ready … Get out there and vote.”
He finally dropped the song on Friday, and people on Twitter are obsessed.
Man cant wait for the album! 🔥— ChainZ (@ChainZkhux) November 9, 2018
Some even posted memes. A couple were of Thor smashing his hammer down to illustrate the power of Cube’s beat drop.
When I drop the mic it hit the floor like Thor. pic.twitter.com/phMcAtpD9d— Mubarak Al-Mulla ™️ (@itsalmulla34) November 9, 2018
The main chorus repeats the title of the song, “arrest the president” 12 times, making it hard to get out of your head once you push play.
“Arrest the President” is the latest release from his upcoming album, Everythang’s Corrupt, which drops Dec. 7.
Man that’s sounds tight ! pic.twitter.com/nYBNw6lnhC— Richard (@espnmanRich) November 9, 2018
- Kourtney Kardashian claps back at critics with heavily Photoshopped photo
- Bangladesh has PewDiePie’s back—even if he doesn’t know where it is
- This preteen YouTube star is a ukulele monster
Sunny Kim studies journalism at the University of Texas at Austin. She's an editorial intern with the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in the Daily Texan and Popular Mechanics.