- We now probably know the final runtime for ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Monday 11:06 PM
- Cardi B says she drugged, robbed men in her past on Instagram Live Monday 8:03 PM
- Twitter thread roasts bathtub tray ads for women Monday 7:21 PM
- Nintendo set to release two new models of the Switch—possibly in 2019 Monday 6:45 PM
- Viral cat video ‘Dear Kitten’ finds new life in TikTok challenge Monday 5:30 PM
- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff Monday 3:53 PM
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre Monday 3:45 PM
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline Monday 3:02 PM
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service Monday 2:32 PM
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Monday 1:54 PM
- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor Monday 1:06 PM
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it Monday 1:01 PM
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike Monday 12:51 PM
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Monday 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Monday 10:35 AM
Kourtney Kardashian claps back at critics with heavily Photoshopped photo
Yesterday, Kim Kardashian West posted a photo on Instagram with her sister, Kourtney Kardashian. The caption: “Always Us.” The pair looked as the Kardashians always do—unreal. Critics went off in the comments, accusing Kardashian of Photoshopping and Facetuning the photo.
“What happened to Kourtneys left hand??” one person asked in the comments. Another person asked, “anyone else see a bratz doll?” Many others commented saying the sisters look like “aliens.”
After the slew of negative comments, Kourtney took to Twitter to post the same picture, only this one was heavily Photoshopped. The reality star edited her back to have a crazy arch and Kim to have a disproportionately slim waist. She posted the picture with no caption.
— Kourtney Kardashian (@kourtneykardash) November 7, 2018
People on Twitter loved her self-aware clap back. One person responded with an even more edited version of the picture.
— anny (@sslytherinz) November 7, 2018
Someone else responded with another meme of Mariah Carey heavily Photoshopped with the caption “Mariah outsold.”
Mariah outsold pic.twitter.com/6VxaAFgFD9
— ian jacob (@IamIanJacob) November 7, 2018
“Skinny legends,” another person said.
— ❤️Scotty❤️ (@ScottyTLDR) November 7, 2018
“Yet another unrealistic standard for women,” someone else joked.
yet another unrealistic standard for women pic.twitter.com/9GC8fNZOM1
— thank u, next (@croissantmels) November 8, 2018
Next time you’re called out, maybe take notes from Kourtney Kardashian. Her response seemed to work.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.