- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out 1 Year Ago
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Today 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Today 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Today 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Today 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Today 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Today 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Today 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Today 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Today 8:00 AM
- Apple TV’s ‘Truth Be Told’ is a criminally dull drama Today 6:00 AM
- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
- Trump is concerned America’s toilets too weak Friday 3:53 PM
- Twitter users claim Billie Eilish is ‘over’ because she didn’t like Lady Gaga’s meat dress Friday 2:53 PM
Yesterday, Kim Kardashian West posted a photo on Instagram with her sister, Kourtney Kardashian. The caption: “Always Us.” The pair looked as the Kardashians always do—unreal. Critics went off in the comments, accusing Kardashian of Photoshopping and Facetuning the photo.
“What happened to Kourtneys left hand??” one person asked in the comments. Another person asked, “anyone else see a bratz doll?” Many others commented saying the sisters look like “aliens.”
After the slew of negative comments, Kourtney took to Twitter to post the same picture, only this one was heavily Photoshopped. The reality star edited her back to have a crazy arch and Kim to have a disproportionately slim waist. She posted the picture with no caption.
People on Twitter loved her self-aware clap back. One person responded with an even more edited version of the picture.
Someone else responded with another meme of Mariah Carey heavily Photoshopped with the caption “Mariah outsold.”
Mariah outsold pic.twitter.com/6VxaAFgFD9— ian jacob (@IamIanJacob) November 7, 2018
“Skinny legends,” another person said.
Skinny legends— ❤️Scotty❤️ (@ScottyTLDR) November 7, 2018
“Yet another unrealistic standard for women,” someone else joked.
yet another unrealistic standard for women pic.twitter.com/9GC8fNZOM1— thank u, next (@croissantmels) November 8, 2018
Next time you’re called out, maybe take notes from Kourtney Kardashian. Her response seemed to work.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.