- The new ‘Cats’ trailer is here to make you want to claw your eyes out Thursday 7:59 PM
- Bella Thorne claims Tana Mongeau ‘broke girl code’ in a series of messy tweets Thursday 7:00 PM
- Redditors keep this data engineer’s plants alive for him Thursday 5:20 PM
- Professor writes article defending ‘Asian romantic preference’—and no one is here for it Thursday 4:57 PM
- Ditch Pornhub and support adult content creators instead Thursday 4:46 PM
- Fans grieve Kyoto Animation Studio fire with #PrayforKyoAni Thursday 4:18 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Secret Obsession’ isn’t just terrible—it’s boring as hell Thursday 3:30 PM
- Instagram expands experiment of hiding likes to 6 more countries Thursday 3:20 PM
- Man asks woman to stop speaking Spanish on a plane—and bystanders start speaking Spanish Thursday 12:55 PM
- Schumer calls on FBI, FTC to investigate FaceApp Thursday 12:41 PM
- Netflix loses subscribers—but hopes some tentpole shows can save it Thursday 12:10 PM
- Man utterly roasted for saying women can’t ask for equality in revealing clothing Thursday 12:07 PM
- Instagram struggles to remove photos of Bianca Devins’ dead body Thursday 11:14 AM
- ‘Storm Area 51’ creator says its gotten so big he’s worried about the FBI Thursday 10:49 AM
- Everyone loves Q baby, the baby who apparently supports QAnon Thursday 9:53 AM
Kourtney Kardashian claps back at critics with heavily Photoshopped photo
Yesterday, Kim Kardashian West posted a photo on Instagram with her sister, Kourtney Kardashian. The caption: “Always Us.” The pair looked as the Kardashians always do—unreal. Critics went off in the comments, accusing Kardashian of Photoshopping and Facetuning the photo.
“What happened to Kourtneys left hand??” one person asked in the comments. Another person asked, “anyone else see a bratz doll?” Many others commented saying the sisters look like “aliens.”
After the slew of negative comments, Kourtney took to Twitter to post the same picture, only this one was heavily Photoshopped. The reality star edited her back to have a crazy arch and Kim to have a disproportionately slim waist. She posted the picture with no caption.
People on Twitter loved her self-aware clap back. One person responded with an even more edited version of the picture.
Someone else responded with another meme of Mariah Carey heavily Photoshopped with the caption “Mariah outsold.”
Mariah outsold pic.twitter.com/6VxaAFgFD9— ian jacob (@IamIanJacob) November 7, 2018
“Skinny legends,” another person said.
Skinny legends— ❤️Scotty❤️ (@ScottyTLDR) November 7, 2018
“Yet another unrealistic standard for women,” someone else joked.
yet another unrealistic standard for women pic.twitter.com/9GC8fNZOM1— thank u, next (@croissantmels) November 8, 2018
Next time you’re called out, maybe take notes from Kourtney Kardashian. Her response seemed to work.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.