- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Today 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Friday 3:16 PM
- Here are some cringey billboards Bloomberg ran in Arizona Friday 2:51 PM
- PewDiePie returns to YouTube after 37-day hiatus Friday 2:01 PM
- Why was a Republican Party Facebook page co-managed by someone in Turkmenistan? Friday 1:26 PM
- The shorthand guide to ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Friday 1:07 PM
- Congress urges Tinder to screen for sex offenders Friday 1:03 PM
- Video shows 9-year-old threatening suicide after being bullied Friday 12:01 PM
- Ex-Goldman Sachs CEO says he might vote Trump because Sanders is too mean to him Friday 11:40 AM
Yesterday, Kim Kardashian West posted a photo on Instagram with her sister, Kourtney Kardashian. The caption: “Always Us.” The pair looked as the Kardashians always do—unreal. Critics went off in the comments, accusing Kardashian of Photoshopping and Facetuning the photo.
“What happened to Kourtneys left hand??” one person asked in the comments. Another person asked, “anyone else see a bratz doll?” Many others commented saying the sisters look like “aliens.”
After the slew of negative comments, Kourtney took to Twitter to post the same picture, only this one was heavily Photoshopped. The reality star edited her back to have a crazy arch and Kim to have a disproportionately slim waist. She posted the picture with no caption.
People on Twitter loved her self-aware clap back. One person responded with an even more edited version of the picture.
Someone else responded with another meme of Mariah Carey heavily Photoshopped with the caption “Mariah outsold.”
Mariah outsold pic.twitter.com/6VxaAFgFD9— ian jacob (@IamIanJacob) November 7, 2018
“Skinny legends,” another person said.
Skinny legends— ❤️Scotty❤️ (@ScottyTLDR) November 7, 2018
“Yet another unrealistic standard for women,” someone else joked.
yet another unrealistic standard for women pic.twitter.com/9GC8fNZOM1— thank u, next (@croissantmels) November 8, 2018
Next time you’re called out, maybe take notes from Kourtney Kardashian. Her response seemed to work.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.