- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her Saturday 1:02 PM
- What are BitTorrent downloads and how do they work? Saturday 12:58 PM
- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ (updated) Saturday 10:49 AM
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Saturday 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Saturday 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Saturday 9:00 AM
#NonBinaryIsntWhite is a reminder of the gender diversity among people of color
Wavebreak Media/Shutterstock (Licensed)
Nonbinary people of color have decided to take visibility into their own hands.
People who identify as nonbinary people of color have been sharing selfies using the hashtag #NonBinaryIsntWhite on social media to remind people that nonbinary doesn’t just equal white and nonbinary.
“I often feel my experience as a nonbinary person of color is pushed aside for those who are white and masculine,” one Twitter user wrote. “This is for those of you who are or want to be on T AND still be femme, you totally can!”
I often feel my experience as a nonbinary person of color is pushed aside for those who are white and masculine. This is for those of you who are or want to be on T AND still be femme, you totally can! #nonbinaryisntwhite pic.twitter.com/tg9HHPzsy5— joaquín (@gendervbender) July 5, 2018
“I LOVE to see #nonbinaryisntwhite to remind all of y’all that us non-binary POC have BEEN here and will continue to be here!” another person wrote.
If you want to see more nonbinary cuties of color, head over to Twitter.