- How a 10-second Disney jingle became a meme in Thailand 6 Years Ago
- Instagram users share photos showing gruesome killing of 17-year-old Bianca Devins Today 4:33 PM
- The horror game banned for mocking China’s president probably isn’t coming back Today 3:31 PM
- Cheap vibrators, condoms, and lube: The most satisfying Amazon Prime Day deals Today 3:07 PM
- George R.R. Martin says fan backlash won’t affect his ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Today 3:03 PM
- The very finest Area 51 memes Today 2:52 PM
- Tweet map ranks states where people are boycotting Amazon Prime Day Today 1:54 PM
- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free Today 12:56 PM
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers Today 12:53 PM
- How Republicans are dancing around Trump’s racist tweets Today 12:42 PM
- Not even anti-immigrant groups are defending Trump’s ‘go back’ tweets Today 12:37 PM
- Netflix’s latest chase thriller ‘Point Blank’ lacks electricity Today 12:27 PM
- Jay Inslee floats Megan Rapinoe as his secretary of state pick Today 11:33 AM
- The cast list for the ‘Kingsman’ prequel movie looks totally nuts Today 11:17 AM
- The best Prime Day deals to heat up your kitchen Today 11:16 AM
He really dressed up for the occasion, too.
Tumblr founder David Karp and a group of his employees descended on NASDAQ Thursday morning to ring the opening bell for the stock exchange, three weeks after Yahoo closed the deal to purchase the company for $1.1 billion.
The event was captured from every possible angle on Tumblr, with photographs, GIFs, and behind-the-scenes footage. Here’s a look at how the morning unfolded.
Photo via bedfordbrown
Photo via memegan
Photo via marissamayr
GIF via beconinriot
Photo via laughingsquid
Photo via jstn
Photo via alexstone
Photo via valentineuhovski
Photo via captphunkosis
Main photo via hashtagbeautifulpeople/Tumblr
Fernando Alfonso III served as an early Reddit and 4chan reporter and the Daily Dot’s first art director until 2016. He’s gone on to report at Lexington’s Herald-Leader and at the Houston Chronicle.