- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 6 for free 4 Years Ago
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ houses are gone forever 4 Years Ago
- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu Today 7:00 AM
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Today 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Donald Trump posted a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
- Lili Reinhart dragged the ‘Game of Thrones’ petition, sparking debate about TV and ‘fan service’ Saturday 9:42 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 152 for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- People keep calling the ‘Game of Thrones’ creators by their initials—and it’s confusing D&D players Saturday 8:00 AM
- After infidelity and abuse accusations, ProJared said his wife wanted an open marriage Saturday 7:40 AM
- ‘Jailbirds’ prioritizes petty drama over insight Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Deontay Wilder vs. Dominic Breazeale for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to live stream Josh Taylor vs. Ivan Baranchyk on DAZN Saturday 6:00 AM
Can you blame them, though?
What did you do on Monday as Winter Storm Juno threatened the East Coast? Did you offer up some hot takes on Twitter? Did you refresh your apps, waiting for Facebook and Instagram to come back? Or did you just get mind-bogglingly drunk?
If you live in Boston or New York, it’s quite possible you did the latter! On Tuesday morning, Booze delivery app Drizly shared some interesting data: As of Monday afternoon, alcohol purchases were up 477 percent over the average Monday.
That is a significant jump, my friends. No judgement, of course: If you have to sit inside wearing a parka, you might as well sit inside wearing a parka and slinging back a few.
Drizly says it will “continue delivering as long as it is deemed safe to do so.” If your Drizly order is taking for-gosh-darn-ever, the team advises you to check their Twitter account for updates on when they can deliver the means for an incoherent storm state.
Photo via Mel B./Flickr (CC BY 2.0)