Also in today's Reddit Digest: Bret Easton Ellis, Doctor Who drama, and chasing Barbara Bush on segways.
- How will Reddit end? (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Bret Easton Ellis hosts an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- When a beloved EVE Online player passes away, EVE redditors gather to rename an in-game station in his memory. (r/bestof)
- Gold users can now enjoy the benefits of "Multireddit." (r/MetaHub)
- How did salt and pepper emerge as the primary table spices? (r/AskHistorians)
- Want to quickly earn the disapproval of a well-populated, active community? Spam the Doctor Who subreddit with season finale spoilers. (r/SubredditDrama)
- In light of Angelina Jolie's recent double mastectomy, r/AskScience tackles ovarian and breast cancers. (r/AskScience)
- r/explainlikeimfive discusses the Amy's Bakery story. (r/explainlikeimfive)
Oops: "Doctor Who" season finale DVDs arrive 3 weeks early
In the world of cult sci-fi show Doctor Who, spoilers are a big deal. Such a big deal, in fact, that one of the characters actually warns about them within the show—an important consideration when you’re a time traveler and someone might “spoil” your own future life.
From Our VICE Partners