- TikTok’s ‘chin on palm’ challenge has people scratching their heads 3 Years Ago
- How to stream the 2019 NFL Draft for free 3 Years Ago
- How to watch every movie in the MCU before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 8:00 AM
- Review: The apocalypse has never been more aimless than in Days Gone Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Boston bomber voting’ discourse is America at its dumbest Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Top Gear’ for free Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Getafe online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How safe is the ‘safest’ place in Winterfell? Today 5:00 AM
- Gynecologist explains why garlic shouldn’t go in vaginas Wednesday 7:08 PM
- People on Twitter are posting the 5 weirdest jobs they’ve had for this meme Wednesday 6:48 PM
- Mortal Kombat 11’s Jax ends slavery—and gamers are pissed Wednesday 5:46 PM
- GPS app gave hacker ability to remotely shut off car engines Wednesday 3:58 PM
- Scott Walker wore jeans for sexual assault awareness, and Twitter is reminding him of his misogynist past Wednesday 3:24 PM
- Hacked Lime scooters make sexual comments to riders Wednesday 3:03 PM
- ‘Bonding’ squanders its potential with weak jokes and limp structure Wednesday 2:49 PM
Football is back.
Football season is upon us—and we have a bevy of critical NFL matters to discuss.
That plus I make the mistake of cursing out Youree while the tape runs. Live and learn.
All of the stories we outline in the podcast can be found below.
- Here are 8 ways you can stream NFL games
- Here are the 2016 NFL playoff teams and Super Bowl champion, as predicted by a super accurate intelligence platform
- Freezing Cold Takes remembers your old, bad predictions
- This throwback hotline is Sports Phone for the fantasy football era
- Here are Twitter’s official emoji hashtags for all 32 NFL teams
- Microsoft’s Surface tablet is actually starting to make a difference in the NFL, for better or worse
- Colin Kaepernick should be ashamed of himself
- The 2-time Super Bowl champ who made a Netflix animated series about warrior frogs
- Why you should quit watching football
- The dark secret about fantasy football no one is talking about
- The original kings of Fantasy Twitter
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.