- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
Football season is upon us—and we have a bevy of critical NFL matters to discuss.
That plus I make the mistake of cursing out Youree while the tape runs. Live and learn.
All of the stories we outline in the podcast can be found below.
- Here are 8 ways you can stream NFL games
- Here are the 2016 NFL playoff teams and Super Bowl champion, as predicted by a super accurate intelligence platform
- Freezing Cold Takes remembers your old, bad predictions
- This throwback hotline is Sports Phone for the fantasy football era
- Here are Twitter’s official emoji hashtags for all 32 NFL teams
- Microsoft’s Surface tablet is actually starting to make a difference in the NFL, for better or worse
- Colin Kaepernick should be ashamed of himself
- The 2-time Super Bowl champ who made a Netflix animated series about warrior frogs
- Why you should quit watching football
- The dark secret about fantasy football no one is talking about
- The original kings of Fantasy Twitter
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.