- Amazon Prime almost completely swept the Emmys’ comedy section 3 Years Ago
- People are outraged that a 6-year-old was arrested for a temper tantrum 3 Years Ago
- A tropical storm named Karen is sparking jokes about calling the manager 3 Years Ago
- Patriotic Facebook page reaching millions of Americans is run by Ukrainians 3 Years Ago
- Review: ‘Color Out of Space’ and the cosmic horror of an uninvited guest Today 11:58 AM
- Snap’s ‘Project Voldemort’ dossier details Facebook’s bullying tactics Today 11:42 AM
- Conservatives compare teen activist Greta Thunberg to Nazi poster girl Today 11:17 AM
- Trump’s immigration czar is upset climate activists are calling out capitalism Today 10:47 AM
- A bunch of popular YouTube channels were the victims of a nasty hack Today 10:10 AM
- Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, other festivals pledge to not use facial recognition Today 9:47 AM
- How to watch ‘The Voice’ season 17 Today 9:44 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ ties its own Emmys record for a single season Today 8:57 AM
- Michelle Williams used her Emmy speech to call out pay disparities in Hollywood Today 8:39 AM
- Outraged vapers could sink Trump in 2020 Today 8:31 AM
- Did Amazon give ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ an unfair Emmy advantage? Today 7:57 AM
Football season is upon us—and we have a bevy of critical NFL matters to discuss.
That plus I make the mistake of cursing out Youree while the tape runs. Live and learn.
All of the stories we outline in the podcast can be found below.
- Here are 8 ways you can stream NFL games
- Here are the 2016 NFL playoff teams and Super Bowl champion, as predicted by a super accurate intelligence platform
- Freezing Cold Takes remembers your old, bad predictions
- This throwback hotline is Sports Phone for the fantasy football era
- Here are Twitter’s official emoji hashtags for all 32 NFL teams
- Microsoft’s Surface tablet is actually starting to make a difference in the NFL, for better or worse
- Colin Kaepernick should be ashamed of himself
- The 2-time Super Bowl champ who made a Netflix animated series about warrior frogs
- Why you should quit watching football
- The dark secret about fantasy football no one is talking about
- The original kings of Fantasy Twitter
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.