- Miss USA thought everyone spoke English—and the internet is not amused Thursday 8:02 PM
- Kanye’s Twitter tirade prompts apology from Drake Thursday 6:00 PM
- Listen to Pitbull cover Toto’s ‘Africa’ for the ‘Aquaman’ soundtrack—or don’t Thursday 4:55 PM
- Nancy Pelosi’s coat is the meme the resistance needed Thursday 4:39 PM
- Oprah says what was really on her mind while she ate bland chicken Thursday 4:00 PM
- Democrats predicted to go in on net neutrality when they take House Thursday 3:33 PM
- Holland Tunnel decorations are a real nightmare before Christmas Thursday 2:12 PM
- Amazon still won’t say whether ICE uses its facial recognition tech Thursday 1:13 PM
- Ninja to host Thursday Night Football Thursday 12:00 PM
- How to stream the NFL’s Week 15 for free Thursday 12:00 PM
- An undecorated room sets off a debate on Twitter Thursday 11:42 AM
- Netflix announces Taylor Swift ‘Reputation’ concert film Thursday 11:29 AM
- People are making memes out of these ‘leaked’ ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ posters Thursday 11:12 AM
- How to watch the Liga MX final between Club América and Cruz Azul online for free Thursday 10:38 AM
- Parents shocked by KKK costumes in school play Thursday 10:11 AM
Football is back.
Football season is upon us—and we have a bevy of critical NFL matters to discuss.
That plus I make the mistake of cursing out Youree while the tape runs. Live and learn.
All of the stories we outline in the podcast can be found below.
- Here are 8 ways you can stream NFL games
- Here are the 2016 NFL playoff teams and Super Bowl champion, as predicted by a super accurate intelligence platform
- Freezing Cold Takes remembers your old, bad predictions
- This throwback hotline is Sports Phone for the fantasy football era
- Here are Twitter’s official emoji hashtags for all 32 NFL teams
- Microsoft’s Surface tablet is actually starting to make a difference in the NFL, for better or worse
- Colin Kaepernick should be ashamed of himself
- The 2-time Super Bowl champ who made a Netflix animated series about warrior frogs
- Why you should quit watching football
- The dark secret about fantasy football no one is talking about
- The original kings of Fantasy Twitter
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.