- Actor Amanda Seales pushes back on #FreeRodneyReed movement Monday 10:58 PM
- Netflix thriller ‘Earthquake Bird’ can’t solve its own mystery Monday 4:45 PM
- Goop is selling an expensive ‘restraining arts’ BDSM kit Monday 4:17 PM
- Body positivity actress Lili Reinhart calls out Photoshopping app Monday 3:42 PM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ zeroes in on connections and leans into familiar territory Monday 3:30 PM
- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade Monday 2:30 PM
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday Monday 2:15 PM
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it Monday 2:02 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Monday 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Monday 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Monday 1:09 PM
- Monday Night Football: How to stream Chiefs vs. Chargers live Monday 1:00 PM
- After days of deadly protests, Iran implements ‘largest internet shutdown ever’ Monday 12:55 PM
- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill Monday 12:32 PM
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts Monday 12:22 PM
Football season is upon us—and we have a bevy of critical NFL matters to discuss.
That plus I make the mistake of cursing out Youree while the tape runs. Live and learn.
All of the stories we outline in the podcast can be found below.
- Here are 8 ways you can stream NFL games
- Here are the 2016 NFL playoff teams and Super Bowl champion, as predicted by a super accurate intelligence platform
- Freezing Cold Takes remembers your old, bad predictions
- This throwback hotline is Sports Phone for the fantasy football era
- Here are Twitter’s official emoji hashtags for all 32 NFL teams
- Microsoft’s Surface tablet is actually starting to make a difference in the NFL, for better or worse
- Colin Kaepernick should be ashamed of himself
- The 2-time Super Bowl champ who made a Netflix animated series about warrior frogs
- Why you should quit watching football
- The dark secret about fantasy football no one is talking about
- The original kings of Fantasy Twitter
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.