- People are mad about ‘Ghostbusters’ again 1 Year Ago
- The community that made Cyntoia Brown’s clemency possible 1 Year Ago
- What does ‘deadass’ mean, and where did it come from? 1 Year Ago
- How to watch ‘Riverdale’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Discord allegedly used to lure teenager boy to Florida trailer housing sex slave Tuesday 7:36 PM
- Millie Bobby Brown has the wrong take on ‘You’ Tuesday 6:42 PM
- Why is Tony Stark missing from the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer? Tuesday 6:00 PM
- The creepy texts this woman received are eerily similar to Netflix’s ‘You’ Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Roku defends decision to host InfoWars amid online backlash (updated) Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Pump yourself up for ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 with this masterfully edited hype video Tuesday 2:35 PM
- NBC asked reporters not to call Steve King’s comments ‘racist’ Tuesday 2:21 PM
- Disney files copyright claim on YouTuber’s Darth Vader film—and the creator is devastated Tuesday 2:18 PM
- The ’10 Year Challenge’ isn’t as fun for trans people Tuesday 1:25 PM
- New Nike shoes can be controlled from your smartphone Tuesday 1:06 PM
- Cardi B. jumps on 10-year challenge with high school performance of Lady Gaga song Tuesday 12:28 PM
Snoop Dogg curses out Trump in heated video defending LaVar Ball
Photo via Phil King/Flickr (CC-BY)
‘When are you going to get suspended motherf**ker?’
Snoop Dogg hasn’t been shy about telling his followers exactly how he feels about Donald Trump, and things are no different in one of his latest videos, where he shows support for Marshawn Lynch and LaVar Ball while cursing out the president.
Trump attacked both Ball and Lynch on Twitter over the past couple days, drawing immediate backlash. According to Trump, Ball, whose son Lonzo plays for the Los Angeles Lakers, didn’t show enough gratitude after Trump helped bring Ball’s other son, Liangelo, and two other UCLA basketball players arrested in China back to the U.S. Trump tweeted that he should have left them in jail.
Then, Trump called for the NFL to suspend Lynch, a running back for the Oakland Raiders, after he sat for the U.S. national anthem while standing for the Mexican national anthem during a game in Mexico City.
After watching a report on ESPN about the Lynch controversy, Snoop Dogg ripped into Trump in a rant filled with expletives.
“When are you going to get suspended, motherfucker?” Snoop Dogg asked Trump. “Fuck you.”
Snoop called Trump “garbage” and asked how Americans could have voted him into office, voicing disgust at how Trump handled both the Lynch and Ball controversies.
“Fuck you Donald Trump and everything you stand for,” he continued. “LaVar Ball. Good lookin’ out. I wouldn’t have thanked the motherfucker either. Fuck you.”
H/T Raw Story
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.