- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids Today 3:48 PM
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Today 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Today 1:21 PM
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Today 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Today 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Today 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Today 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Today 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets ‘canceled’ over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
Snoop Dogg curses out Trump in heated video defending LaVar Ball
Photo via Phil King/Flickr (CC-BY)
‘When are you going to get suspended motherf**ker?’
Snoop Dogg hasn’t been shy about telling his followers exactly how he feels about Donald Trump, and things are no different in one of his latest videos, where he shows support for Marshawn Lynch and LaVar Ball while cursing out the president.
Trump attacked both Ball and Lynch on Twitter over the past couple days, drawing immediate backlash. According to Trump, Ball, whose son Lonzo plays for the Los Angeles Lakers, didn’t show enough gratitude after Trump helped bring Ball’s other son, Liangelo, and two other UCLA basketball players arrested in China back to the U.S. Trump tweeted that he should have left them in jail.
Then, Trump called for the NFL to suspend Lynch, a running back for the Oakland Raiders, after he sat for the U.S. national anthem while standing for the Mexican national anthem during a game in Mexico City.
After watching a report on ESPN about the Lynch controversy, Snoop Dogg ripped into Trump in a rant filled with expletives.
“When are you going to get suspended, motherfucker?” Snoop Dogg asked Trump. “Fuck you.”
Snoop called Trump “garbage” and asked how Americans could have voted him into office, voicing disgust at how Trump handled both the Lynch and Ball controversies.
“Fuck you Donald Trump and everything you stand for,” he continued. “LaVar Ball. Good lookin’ out. I wouldn’t have thanked the motherfucker either. Fuck you.”
H/T Raw Story
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.