- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return 2 Years Ago
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show 2 Years Ago
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur 2 Years Ago
- Cop under investigation after implying Ocasio-Cortez should be shot 2 Years Ago
- The ‘Big Little Lies’ finale sucked—but at least we have Renata 2 Years Ago
- Wendy Davis announces she’s running for Congress Today 10:45 AM
- Please stop being horny on main for #IceBae and other horrible people Today 10:02 AM
- Illinois Republicans share ‘jihad squad’ meme of 4 Dem congresswomen Today 9:05 AM
- How a deepfake gets made Today 8:25 AM
- How to watch ‘Veronica Mars’ season 4 online Today 8:21 AM
- The MCU’s Phase 4 is all about Marvel getting weird Today 7:07 AM
- How alt porn site SuicideGirls gets women to pose naked for free Today 7:00 AM
- Why did the GOP launch a website hyping socialist candidates? Today 6:30 AM
- The macrophilia and size-change fetish communities are made possible through the magic of the internet Today 6:00 AM
- Is Trump defiling the U.S. flag in this MAGA dude’s artwork? Sunday 4:41 PM
Snoop Dogg curses out Trump in heated video defending LaVar Ball
Photo via Phil King/Flickr (CC-BY)
‘When are you going to get suspended motherf**ker?’
Snoop Dogg hasn’t been shy about telling his followers exactly how he feels about Donald Trump, and things are no different in one of his latest videos, where he shows support for Marshawn Lynch and LaVar Ball while cursing out the president.
Trump attacked both Ball and Lynch on Twitter over the past couple days, drawing immediate backlash. According to Trump, Ball, whose son Lonzo plays for the Los Angeles Lakers, didn’t show enough gratitude after Trump helped bring Ball’s other son, Liangelo, and two other UCLA basketball players arrested in China back to the U.S. Trump tweeted that he should have left them in jail.
Then, Trump called for the NFL to suspend Lynch, a running back for the Oakland Raiders, after he sat for the U.S. national anthem while standing for the Mexican national anthem during a game in Mexico City.
After watching a report on ESPN about the Lynch controversy, Snoop Dogg ripped into Trump in a rant filled with expletives.
“When are you going to get suspended, motherfucker?” Snoop Dogg asked Trump. “Fuck you.”
Snoop called Trump “garbage” and asked how Americans could have voted him into office, voicing disgust at how Trump handled both the Lynch and Ball controversies.
“Fuck you Donald Trump and everything you stand for,” he continued. “LaVar Ball. Good lookin’ out. I wouldn’t have thanked the motherfucker either. Fuck you.”
H/T Raw Story
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.