- Fans call out Madonna for edited Eurovision video Tuesday 9:36 PM
- Partnered Twitch streamer temporarily banned for airing troll’s racist message Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Reddit theory says fans are wrong about who won ‘Game of Thrones’ Tuesday 6:52 PM
- Elon Musk hires ‘absolute unit’ sheep meme creator to be Tesla’s social media manager Tuesday 6:12 PM
- Jason Momoa stands by his Khaleesi after the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Tuesday 4:05 PM
- Airbnb, 23andMe partner for creepy heritage travel recommendations Tuesday 3:26 PM
- Rep. Katie Porter goes viral again for trouncing Ben Carson (updated) Tuesday 3:26 PM
- This deepfake takes Bill Hader’s Schwarzenegger impression to the next level Tuesday 2:58 PM
- Wanda Sykes rails against Trump and offers much-needed perspective in ‘Not Normal’ Tuesday 2:41 PM
- Man arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot YouTube employees Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Some House Dems are backing away from the Save the Internet Act Tuesday 1:40 PM
- Thousands sign petition calling for Danny DeVito to play Wolverine Tuesday 1:02 PM
- Jason Mitchell fired from ‘Desperados’ and ‘The Chi’ after misconduct allegations Tuesday 12:36 PM
- Police raid Black woman’s house after white neighbor complains about loud Malcolm X speeches Tuesday 12:20 PM
- ‘Transfixed’ says it’s a ‘breakthrough’ series, but it still fetishizes trans bodies Tuesday 11:04 AM
Snoop Dogg curses out Trump in heated video defending LaVar Ball
Photo via Phil King/Flickr (CC-BY)
‘When are you going to get suspended motherf**ker?’
Snoop Dogg hasn’t been shy about telling his followers exactly how he feels about Donald Trump, and things are no different in one of his latest videos, where he shows support for Marshawn Lynch and LaVar Ball while cursing out the president.
Trump attacked both Ball and Lynch on Twitter over the past couple days, drawing immediate backlash. According to Trump, Ball, whose son Lonzo plays for the Los Angeles Lakers, didn’t show enough gratitude after Trump helped bring Ball’s other son, Liangelo, and two other UCLA basketball players arrested in China back to the U.S. Trump tweeted that he should have left them in jail.
Then, Trump called for the NFL to suspend Lynch, a running back for the Oakland Raiders, after he sat for the U.S. national anthem while standing for the Mexican national anthem during a game in Mexico City.
After watching a report on ESPN about the Lynch controversy, Snoop Dogg ripped into Trump in a rant filled with expletives.
“When are you going to get suspended, motherfucker?” Snoop Dogg asked Trump. “Fuck you.”
Snoop called Trump “garbage” and asked how Americans could have voted him into office, voicing disgust at how Trump handled both the Lynch and Ball controversies.
“Fuck you Donald Trump and everything you stand for,” he continued. “LaVar Ball. Good lookin’ out. I wouldn’t have thanked the motherfucker either. Fuck you.”
H/T Raw Story
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.