- Twitter may have exposed Android users’ private tweets 4 Years Ago
- Leave Me Alurn is the ‘SNL’ product we wish existed in real life Today 10:06 AM
- How to watch ‘Charmed’ online for free Today 9:00 AM
- How to watch Patriots vs. Chiefs online for free Today 8:15 AM
- This is the ‘Star Wars’ VR experience you’re looking for Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Salt Fat Acid Heat’ takes viewers on a journey through the four building blocks of a great dish Today 7:00 AM
- How to tell the deep web from the dark web Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the Saints vs. Rams online for free Today 6:15 AM
- How to watch ‘Supergirl’ online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream the NFL conference championship games Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Leganes online for free Today 1:00 AM
- Daily Stormer founder to turn over personal, financial information in lawsuit Saturday 8:51 PM
- Ariana Grande’s ‘7 Rings’ courts controversy Saturday 6:19 PM
- Crowd of MAGA teens attempts to intimidate Native American protester Saturday 4:13 PM
- ‘Generously buttered noodles’ is the bizarre, wholesome meme you didn’t know you needed Saturday 2:07 PM
Skittles-loving NFL star Marshawn Lynch makes his best media appearance yet
One should not try to separate a man and his Skittles.
For a man who hates dealing with the media, Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch sure doesn’t mind appearing on late-night TV. And that includes Monday’s appearance on Conan in which the often-surly Lynch who still manages to showcase his charisma jumped into a makeshift end zone filled with Skittles, his favorite candy.
And as per usual, Lynch grabbed his crotch, a move that’s gotten him fined multiple times by the NFL, while falling into the rainbow-coated sweetness. Take a taste of the video below.
We know that Lynch loves Skittles because, when he was a kid, his mom used to reward him for scoring touchdowns with that always-nutritious snack. But why does he enjoy giving himself a hand so much while scoring touchdowns?
A snippet of the conversation between the host and his guest:
O’Brien: “You get fined a lot for grabbing your crotch—that looks like a ballet move right there. In the early days, after I would tell a really funny joke and grab my crotch, NBC at the time said, ‘You can’t do that.’ But you have shown the way for how all of us should act.”
Lynch: “I put it out there, man. I got in a lot of trouble for grabbing my ding-ding.”
O’Brien: “Yeah. You call it your ‘ding-ding’?”
Lynch: “My ding-ding.”
Andy Richter: “You probably shouldn’t use the phrase ‘put it out there.’”
Lynch: “It is what it is. I’m grown now, you know what I’m saying. I grew up. You’ve got to grab your ding-ding.”
O’Brien: “Sometimes, a guy has to grab his ding-ding. I think that’s a line that will never be repeated.”
None of this, though, changes the fact that the Seahawks lost to the Patriots in the Super Bowl because, instead of handing the ball to Lynch from the 1-yard line with the game on the line, Seattle called for a pass from quarterback Russell Wilson, which promptly was intercepted.
There’s no question, though, that if the end zone was filled with Skittles, Lynch, with the ball or not, would have found a way to win the game all by himself.
Screengrab via Team Coco
Josh Katzowitz is the Weekend Editor for the Daily Dot and covers the world of YouTube. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. He’s also a longtime sports writer, covering the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.