- 2018 belonged to trans people 2 Months Ago
- How to watch local channels on Roku 2 Months Ago
- How to watch Levante vs. Barcelona online for free Today 6:19 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Manchester United online for free Today 6:00 AM
- The best couch co-op video games for couples Today 6:00 AM
- Pete Davidson is OK and at work following alarming Instagram post Saturday 7:26 PM
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
- This college student made a movie trailer to tease her boyfriend, and Twitter can’t get enough (updated) Saturday 3:13 PM
- ‘Kappa Delta Crypto’ aims to break stereotypes in five-minute Snapchat episodes Saturday 2:29 PM
- Two iPhone X customers are suing Apple over screen size Saturday 1:18 PM
- Secretary Ryan Zinke is out at the Department of the Interior Saturday 12:03 PM
- How to watch the New Orleans Bowl online for free Saturday 10:25 AM
- Prada’s racist toys pulled from shelves after social media backlash (updated) Saturday 10:22 AM
- How to watch the Camellia Bowl online for free Saturday 10:00 AM
- How to watch the Las Vegas Bowl online for free Saturday 8:30 AM
He was just trying to show Trump the plane he made for him.
During an Oval Office visit with Trump, West unlocked his iPhone on live TV in order to show the President of the United States a GIF of a hydrogen-powered plane, and he revealed his passcode to the media in the process.
Kanye just unlocked his iPhone before the TV cameras in the Oval Office. And his password is just 0 repeatedly pic.twitter.com/mOAbhRLr7s
— Steve Kopack (@SteveKopack) October 11, 2018
No one man should have all those zeroes. https://t.co/DomrRsuwFb
— Spooky Halloween Name TK (@ASankin) October 11, 2018
Literally the 2018 equivalent pic.twitter.com/xXHrzgWyBY
— Kran Jack-o-Lantern (@kranman85) October 11, 2018
Well, at least he has historical precedence for his phone code: https://t.co/CkCtQY5G1m
— Nathan Carr (@carrnr) October 11, 2018
As Motherboard pointed out, this is a terrible passcode and West’s phone appears to be an iPhone X, which means he could use Face ID or even Touch ID. But this actually wasn’t the weirdest thing to come out of West’s meeting with Trump. The talk veered from how a lack of “male energy” in his life prevented him from supporting Hillary Clinton to how putting on a MAGA hat made him feel like “Superman” to his blueprint for something called the “iPlane 1,” the hydrogen-powered plane he believes Trump should fly in.
West once again deleted his Twitter and Instagram accounts earlier this week.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.