- ‘Game of Thrones’ brings us lots of horny Tormund memes 6 Months Ago
- Howard Schultz mocked for ‘majority of Americans are Americans’ ad 6 Months Ago
- The ultimate guide to strap-ons 6 Months Ago
- Why ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ is my favorite Marvel movie 6 Months Ago
- The quick and dirty guide to buying your first vibrator Today 7:45 AM
- How to watch ‘Live Rescue’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Roger Stone to speak at Virginia strip club Today 6:56 AM
- Trans/Sex: Solid sex toy picks for pre-op and non-op trans women Today 6:30 AM
- Why Barrett Brown burned his National Magazine Award—and what he’s planning next Today 6:30 AM
- That heartbreaking ‘Game of Thrones’ song has key ties to the book Today 6:27 AM
- Here are the 11 best health documentaries on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to add people to Google Home Today 6:00 AM
- How to play Fortnite on Mac Today 5:30 AM
- Feminist memes are a banner of social change on Instagram Today 5:00 AM
- VR game Jupiter and Mars thoughtfully explores climate change Today 4:30 AM
He was just trying to show Trump the plane he made for him.
During an Oval Office visit with Trump, West unlocked his iPhone on live TV in order to show the President of the United States a GIF of a hydrogen-powered plane, and he revealed his passcode to the media in the process.
Kanye just unlocked his iPhone before the TV cameras in the Oval Office. And his password is just 0 repeatedly pic.twitter.com/mOAbhRLr7s
— Steve Kopack (@SteveKopack) October 11, 2018
No one man should have all those zeroes. https://t.co/DomrRsuwFb
— Spooky Halloween Name TK (@ASankin) October 11, 2018
Literally the 2018 equivalent pic.twitter.com/xXHrzgWyBY
— Kran Jack-o-Lantern (@kranman85) October 11, 2018
Well, at least he has historical precedence for his phone code: https://t.co/CkCtQY5G1m
— Nathan Carr (@carrnr) October 11, 2018
As Motherboard pointed out, this is a terrible passcode and West’s phone appears to be an iPhone X, which means he could use Face ID or even Touch ID. But this actually wasn’t the weirdest thing to come out of West’s meeting with Trump. The talk veered from how a lack of “male energy” in his life prevented him from supporting Hillary Clinton to how putting on a MAGA hat made him feel like “Superman” to his blueprint for something called the “iPlane 1,” the hydrogen-powered plane he believes Trump should fly in.
West once again deleted his Twitter and Instagram accounts earlier this week.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.