- Ready for Dark Mode? Here’s how to get it, and everything else in iOS 13 11 Months Ago
- Students across the world are walking out to protest inaction on climate change 11 Months Ago
- YouTubers are exploiting Area 51 mania for content Today 10:29 AM
- Veterans confront Dan Crenshaw over his support for Trump Today 10:29 AM
- Google Maps may soon come with an Incognito Mode Today 10:13 AM
- Right-wing Beto O’Rourke ‘pissy pants’ meme actually features indie rock star Today 10:11 AM
- Facebook employee dies in apparent suicide at Bay Area headquarters Today 10:06 AM
- Giuliani just straight-up tweets some Ukraine secrets Today 9:29 AM
- You can now buy that viral game about an annoying goose Today 8:59 AM
- Bill de Blasio was still running for president, but now he’s not Today 8:40 AM
- How to stream Panthers vs. Cardinals in Week 3 Today 8:20 AM
- ‘American Dreamer’ is a frustratingly basic crime thriller starring Jim Gaffigan Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Smallville’ star Tom Welling will play Superman once again Today 6:43 AM
- How old is Beto O’Rourke? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Ravens in NFL Week 3 action Today 6:08 AM
During an Oval Office visit with Trump, West unlocked his iPhone on live TV in order to show the President of the United States a GIF of a hydrogen-powered plane, and he revealed his passcode to the media in the process.
Kanye just unlocked his iPhone before the TV cameras in the Oval Office. And his password is just 0 repeatedly pic.twitter.com/mOAbhRLr7s— Steve Kopack (@SteveKopack) October 11, 2018
No one man should have all those zeroes. https://t.co/DomrRsuwFb— Spooky Halloween Name TK (@ASankin) October 11, 2018
Literally the 2018 equivalent pic.twitter.com/xXHrzgWyBY— Kran Jack-o-Lantern (@kranman85) October 11, 2018
Well, at least he has historical precedence for his phone code: https://t.co/CkCtQY5G1m— Nathan Carr (@carrnr) October 11, 2018
As Motherboard pointed out, this is a terrible passcode and West’s phone appears to be an iPhone X, which means he could use Face ID or even Touch ID. But this actually wasn’t the weirdest thing to come out of West’s meeting with Trump. The talk veered from how a lack of “male energy” in his life prevented him from supporting Hillary Clinton to how putting on a MAGA hat made him feel like “Superman” to his blueprint for something called the “iPlane 1,” the hydrogen-powered plane he believes Trump should fly in.
West once again deleted his Twitter and Instagram accounts earlier this week.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.