- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server 8 Months Ago
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Today 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Today 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Today 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Saturday 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Saturday 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Saturday 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Saturday 8:00 AM
He was just trying to show Trump the plane he made for him.
During an Oval Office visit with Trump, West unlocked his iPhone on live TV in order to show the President of the United States a GIF of a hydrogen-powered plane, and he revealed his passcode to the media in the process.
Kanye just unlocked his iPhone before the TV cameras in the Oval Office. And his password is just 0 repeatedly pic.twitter.com/mOAbhRLr7s
— Steve Kopack (@SteveKopack) October 11, 2018
No one man should have all those zeroes. https://t.co/DomrRsuwFb
— Spooky Halloween Name TK (@ASankin) October 11, 2018
Literally the 2018 equivalent pic.twitter.com/xXHrzgWyBY
— Kran Jack-o-Lantern (@kranman85) October 11, 2018
Well, at least he has historical precedence for his phone code: https://t.co/CkCtQY5G1m
— Nathan Carr (@carrnr) October 11, 2018
As Motherboard pointed out, this is a terrible passcode and West’s phone appears to be an iPhone X, which means he could use Face ID or even Touch ID. But this actually wasn’t the weirdest thing to come out of West’s meeting with Trump. The talk veered from how a lack of “male energy” in his life prevented him from supporting Hillary Clinton to how putting on a MAGA hat made him feel like “Superman” to his blueprint for something called the “iPlane 1,” the hydrogen-powered plane he believes Trump should fly in.
West once again deleted his Twitter and Instagram accounts earlier this week.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.