- Netflix adds Top 10 feature to showcase what’s popular 1 Year Ago
- YouTube permanently bans ‘news’ channel that said impeachment was ‘Jew coup’ 1 Year Ago
- FIFA pro banned from all EA games following threatening rant 1 Year Ago
- Lucasfilm announces new franchise of ‘Star Wars’ tie-in books and comics 1 Year Ago
- YouTube yanks revenue from controversial star who faked his girlfriend’s death Today 9:26 AM
- Facebook can ignore misleading political ads. This Democrat wants to change that Today 9:08 AM
- How to watch tonight’s South Carolina 2020 Democratic presidential debate Today 8:41 AM
- What exactly is ‘too adult’ for Disney+? Today 7:02 AM
- How tall is Michael Bloomberg? Today 6:30 AM
- The ’24 hours to respond’ meme holds celebrities to a higher standard Monday 8:46 PM
- Twitter users miss the kids who walked in on their dad’s interview Monday 8:40 PM
- ‘The Thing About Men’ Twitter hashtag is full of sarcasm and misogyny Monday 7:27 PM
- This woman said Hillary Clinton losing the 2016 election gave her PTSD, and people are furious Monday 6:45 PM
- Vanessa Bryant files a lawsuit against helicopter company after deaths of Kobe and Gianna Monday 5:49 PM
- Michael Jordan cries at Kobe Bryant memorial, jokes about creating a new meme Monday 4:43 PM
During an Oval Office visit with Trump, West unlocked his iPhone on live TV in order to show the President of the United States a GIF of a hydrogen-powered plane, and he revealed his passcode to the media in the process.
Kanye just unlocked his iPhone before the TV cameras in the Oval Office. And his password is just 0 repeatedly pic.twitter.com/mOAbhRLr7s— Steve Kopack (@SteveKopack) October 11, 2018
No one man should have all those zeroes. https://t.co/DomrRsuwFb— Spooky Halloween Name TK (@ASankin) October 11, 2018
Literally the 2018 equivalent pic.twitter.com/xXHrzgWyBY— Kran Jack-o-Lantern (@kranman85) October 11, 2018
Well, at least he has historical precedence for his phone code: https://t.co/CkCtQY5G1m— Nathan Carr (@carrnr) October 11, 2018
As Motherboard pointed out, this is a terrible passcode and West’s phone appears to be an iPhone X, which means he could use Face ID or even Touch ID. But this actually wasn’t the weirdest thing to come out of West’s meeting with Trump. The talk veered from how a lack of “male energy” in his life prevented him from supporting Hillary Clinton to how putting on a MAGA hat made him feel like “Superman” to his blueprint for something called the “iPlane 1,” the hydrogen-powered plane he believes Trump should fly in.
West once again deleted his Twitter and Instagram accounts earlier this week.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.