- The Phillie Phanatic mascot unveiled a slimmer makeover 2 Years Ago
- YouTuber threatened with arrest after rapping about being a girl from Mecca 2 Years Ago
- Video shows flat-Earther ‘daredevil’ crashing to death after homemade rocket fails 2 Years Ago
- Cardi B defends Dwyane Wade’s daughter during Instagram Live 2 Years Ago
- YouTube briefly shuts down beloved ‘lofi hip hop radio’ channel, launching a new meme 2 Years Ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson points out that Elsa from ‘Frozen’ has ‘horse-sized eyeballs’ 2 Years Ago
- Republicans as Sanders rises: Watch out, we may vote for Trump Today 10:54 AM
- Amazon series ‘Hunters’ criticized by Auschwitz Memorial over fictionalized scene Today 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Gentefied’ is actually made for people of color Today 9:28 AM
- Drug dealer loses $60 million after misplacing his Bitcoin code Today 9:18 AM
- TSA bans employees from using TikTok Today 9:09 AM
- PewDiePie rips Jake Paul, calls his money-making venture ‘complete bullsh*t’ Today 9:05 AM
- Can a lawsuit in Illinois stop a dangerous new facial recognition app? Today 6:30 AM
- Fan uncovers ‘Westworld’ trailers hidden on fictional company’s website Sunday 8:18 PM
- This trending Twitter hashtag is a lot less sexy than you think Sunday 7:23 PM
In just four weeks on the air, Sacha Baron Cohen and his Showtime series Who is America? has managed to sit Roy Moore down for a pedophile test, tricked a Georgia lawmaker into using racial slurs, and been a general thorn in the side of at least one political party.
This week Cohen unveiled a new character, OMGWhizzBoyOMG, a Finnish YouTuber who does unboxing videos for kids. For anyone without children, unboxing videos are huge with kids under age 10 and are as ridiculous and annoying as the name suggests. OMGWhizzBoyOMG has a guest helping with the unboxing in this episode: “America’s Toughest Sheriff,” Joe Arpaio.
Cohen kicks off the unboxing episode by asking the 86-year-old Senate hopeful “what communists are doing to stop people from having guns?” After unboxing Delish Donut, a Shopkins character who’s apparently “anti-guns,” Arpaio passionately explains his stance on gun rights to a plastic toy.
The discussion turns to jobs and prompts OMGWhizzBoyOMG to ask an incredibly important question.
“If Donald Trump calls you up after this and says, ‘Sheriff Joe, I want to offer you an amazing blow job,’ would you say yes?”
His answer might be the least surprising part of this entire video.
In July, Arpaio admitted to being tricked by Cohen and the show, telling the AP that “the producers told him the show was about the top 20 most famous people in the United States.”
Chris Illuminati is an author and reporter whose work for the Daily Dot focuses on meme culture. His work has been published in Rolling Stone, FanSided, BroBible, Penthouse, and AskMen.