- Military investigates students’ suspected white power hand signs at football game Sunday 9:41 PM
- North Carolina man allegedly stole $88K then posted it on Instagram Sunday 8:34 PM
- People are pissed a CGI influencer said she was sexually assaulted Sunday 4:56 PM
- BTS’ RM says he’s lost 33 AirPods Sunday 3:59 PM
- Taylor Swift’s ‘hyper-realistic’ cat cake is scaring fans Sunday 3:03 PM
- Nick Cannon is reportedly playing his Eminem diss track on repeat Sunday 1:20 PM
- College quarterback blasted by ex-girlfriend in savage AF breakup TikTok Sunday 12:27 PM
- Hallmark pulls ad featuring lesbian couple after conservative protest Sunday 11:27 AM
- Actress’ tweet calling out fellow passenger for not moving seats backfires Sunday 10:43 AM
- The 10 most influential hashtags of the decade Sunday 6:30 AM
- A lonely grandma sought family to spend Christmas with on Craigslist Saturday 5:45 PM
- Airbnb bans white supremacists tied to Iron March forum Saturday 5:07 PM
- Did a Twitter user really get tricked into naming baby ‘Jack Ingof’? Saturday 4:46 PM
- State of emergency declared in New Orleans following ‘cyberattack’ Saturday 4:12 PM
- Video shows boy getting beat up–mom says it’s because he wore MAGA hat Saturday 3:54 PM
In just four weeks on the air, Sacha Baron Cohen and his Showtime series Who is America? has managed to sit Roy Moore down for a pedophile test, tricked a Georgia lawmaker into using racial slurs, and been a general thorn in the side of at least one political party.
This week Cohen unveiled a new character, OMGWhizzBoyOMG, a Finnish YouTuber who does unboxing videos for kids. For anyone without children, unboxing videos are huge with kids under age 10 and are as ridiculous and annoying as the name suggests. OMGWhizzBoyOMG has a guest helping with the unboxing in this episode: “America’s Toughest Sheriff,” Joe Arpaio.
Cohen kicks off the unboxing episode by asking the 86-year-old Senate hopeful “what communists are doing to stop people from having guns?” After unboxing Delish Donut, a Shopkins character who’s apparently “anti-guns,” Arpaio passionately explains his stance on gun rights to a plastic toy.
The discussion turns to jobs and prompts OMGWhizzBoyOMG to ask an incredibly important question.
“If Donald Trump calls you up after this and says, ‘Sheriff Joe, I want to offer you an amazing blow job,’ would you say yes?”
His answer might be the least surprising part of this entire video.
In July, Arpaio admitted to being tricked by Cohen and the show, telling the AP that “the producers told him the show was about the top 20 most famous people in the United States.”
Chris Illuminati is an author and reporter whose work for the Daily Dot focuses on meme culture. His work has been published in Rolling Stone, FanSided, BroBible, Penthouse, and AskMen.