- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Today 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Today 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Today 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Today 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Today 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Today 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Today 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Today 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Today 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Today 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Today 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
In just four weeks on the air, Sacha Baron Cohen and his Showtime series Who is America? has managed to sit Roy Moore down for a pedophile test, tricked a Georgia lawmaker into using racial slurs, and been a general thorn in the side of at least one political party.
This week Cohen unveiled a new character, OMGWhizzBoyOMG, a Finnish YouTuber who does unboxing videos for kids. For anyone without children, unboxing videos are huge with kids under age 10 and are as ridiculous and annoying as the name suggests. OMGWhizzBoyOMG has a guest helping with the unboxing in this episode: “America’s Toughest Sheriff,” Joe Arpaio.
Cohen kicks off the unboxing episode by asking the 86-year-old Senate hopeful “what communists are doing to stop people from having guns?” After unboxing Delish Donut, a Shopkins character who’s apparently “anti-guns,” Arpaio passionately explains his stance on gun rights to a plastic toy.
The discussion turns to jobs and prompts OMGWhizzBoyOMG to ask an incredibly important question.
“If Donald Trump calls you up after this and says, ‘Sheriff Joe, I want to offer you an amazing blow job,’ would you say yes?”
His answer might be the least surprising part of this entire video.
In July, Arpaio admitted to being tricked by Cohen and the show, telling the AP that “the producers told him the show was about the top 20 most famous people in the United States.”
Chris Illuminati is an author and reporter whose work for the Daily Dot focuses on meme culture. His work has been published in Rolling Stone, FanSided, BroBible, Penthouse, and AskMen.