- People have much love for the all-women moderator panel at the presidential debate Wednesday 10:03 PM
- Kamala Harris: Trump ‘got punked’ by North Korea Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Biden on domestic violence: We need to keep ‘punching’ Wednesday 9:47 PM
- Amy Klobuchar says she raised $17,000 from ex-boyfriends Wednesday 9:16 PM
- Trump’s campaign is a fan of Tulsi Gabbard’s attack on the Democratic party Wednesday 9:07 PM
- 50 Cent makes Instagram return with transphobic meme Wednesday 8:34 PM
- Lyft driver attacks female passenger after she refused to turn off music Wednesday 7:30 PM
- J.J. Watt posted his phone number online, wants fans to text him Wednesday 6:22 PM
- How a normal redditor becomes a conspiracy theorist Wednesday 5:48 PM
- ‘Bikram’ is not a great film, but it is a document of justice Wednesday 5:43 PM
- Congress is concerned Amazon isn’t safeguarding Ring videos Wednesday 5:40 PM
- Twitter urged to suspend Tory Party Twitter account after it ‘misled’ the public Wednesday 4:56 PM
- This former stripper has the best Humans of New York story of all time Wednesday 4:47 PM
- How to watch tonight’s 2020 Democratic debate Wednesday 4:21 PM
- ‘Dollface’ offers a narrow vision of womanhood Wednesday 3:56 PM
Sacha Baron Cohen and his Showtime series Who Is America? has already forced the resignation of a Georgia lawmaker and tricked gun lobbyists into saying kids should be armed. The show is only three weeks old, yet Cohen seems to be the only comedian who understands how to sling mud in the Trump era.
This week, Cohen really pushed the envelope by asking Roy Moore, the Alabama judge accused of sexual misconduct by numerous underage women, if he’s a pedophile.
Cohen once again posed as Israeli anti-terrorism expert Col. Erran Morad and sat down with Moore to showcase the latest in Israeli technology—a gadget that can detect sex offenders.
Morad demonstrates the wand that can detect sex offenders with “99.8 percent accuracy” that only goes off when waved over Moore’s body. When the wand beeps, alerting Morad and his camera crew that Moore might be a pedophile, the anti-terrorism expert asks if possibly Moore lent his coat to someone.
Moore and his team have yet to comment on the segment, which aired last night. He’s probably too busy filing lawsuits.
Chris Illuminati is an author and reporter whose work for the Daily Dot focuses on meme culture. His work has been published in Rolling Stone, FanSided, BroBible, Penthouse, and AskMen.