- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old 1 Year Ago
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting 1 Year Ago
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Today 1:18 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 Today 12:55 PM
- Marvel just turned Goldballs into one of the most powerful X-Men Today 12:33 PM
- Every house in ‘Skyrim’ and how to get them all Today 12:28 PM
- How to stream all the Week 3 NFL action Today 12:14 PM
- Taylor Swift has some thoughts on the end of ‘Game of Thrones’ Today 12:14 PM
- Notre Dame, Georgia, and how to stream college football’s must-watch Week 4 Today 11:52 AM
- Prominent Democratic donor Ed Buck charged with running drug house tied to fatal overdoses Today 11:45 AM
- Merriam-Webster recognizes use of singular ‘they’ for nonbinary people Today 11:39 AM
- VSCO dogs are here, and they’re just barely putting up with it Today 11:38 AM
- Everything you need to know about Juul batteries Today 11:26 AM
- Trump is trying to use Beto as a scapegoat for inaction on gun control Today 11:18 AM
- Instagram influencer says her account was banned over ‘sexual’ pregnancy photo Today 10:23 AM
Sacha Baron Cohen and his Showtime series Who Is America? has already forced the resignation of a Georgia lawmaker and tricked gun lobbyists into saying kids should be armed. The show is only three weeks old, yet Cohen seems to be the only comedian who understands how to sling mud in the Trump era.
This week, Cohen really pushed the envelope by asking Roy Moore, the Alabama judge accused of sexual misconduct by numerous underage women, if he’s a pedophile.
Cohen once again posed as Israeli anti-terrorism expert Col. Erran Morad and sat down with Moore to showcase the latest in Israeli technology—a gadget that can detect sex offenders.
Morad demonstrates the wand that can detect sex offenders with “99.8 percent accuracy” that only goes off when waved over Moore’s body. When the wand beeps, alerting Morad and his camera crew that Moore might be a pedophile, the anti-terrorism expert asks if possibly Moore lent his coat to someone.
Moore and his team have yet to comment on the segment, which aired last night. He’s probably too busy filing lawsuits.
Chris Illuminati is an author and reporter whose work for the Daily Dot focuses on meme culture. His work has been published in Rolling Stone, FanSided, BroBible, Penthouse, and AskMen.