- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
Sacha Baron Cohen and his Showtime series Who Is America? has already forced the resignation of a Georgia lawmaker and tricked gun lobbyists into saying kids should be armed. The show is only three weeks old, yet Cohen seems to be the only comedian who understands how to sling mud in the Trump era.
This week, Cohen really pushed the envelope by asking Roy Moore, the Alabama judge accused of sexual misconduct by numerous underage women, if he’s a pedophile.
Cohen once again posed as Israeli anti-terrorism expert Col. Erran Morad and sat down with Moore to showcase the latest in Israeli technology—a gadget that can detect sex offenders.
Morad demonstrates the wand that can detect sex offenders with “99.8 percent accuracy” that only goes off when waved over Moore’s body. When the wand beeps, alerting Morad and his camera crew that Moore might be a pedophile, the anti-terrorism expert asks if possibly Moore lent his coat to someone.
Moore and his team have yet to comment on the segment, which aired last night. He’s probably too busy filing lawsuits.
Chris Illuminati is an author and reporter whose work for the Daily Dot focuses on meme culture. His work has been published in Rolling Stone, FanSided, BroBible, Penthouse, and AskMen.