- Mom calls cops on son who can’t get ready for school on time Tuesday 11:19 PM
- Tinder exec fired after involvement in lawsuit alleging sexual assault Tuesday 10:48 PM
- Woman matches on Tinder with LaCroix thief—and his victim Tuesday 7:38 PM
- U.K. police will have to disclose documents about WikiLeaks journalists Tuesday 6:37 PM
- Backpack Kid sues Fortnite developer over flossing emote Tuesday 5:38 PM
- Conservatives rage at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘week of self-care’ Tuesday 4:02 PM
- 2 inflatable snowmen fought in front of a combo KFC/Taco Bell Tuesday 2:47 PM
- How to watch the Boca Raton Bowl online for free Tuesday 2:43 PM
- DAZN KOs YouTube, Snapchat as (temporarily) the most downloaded app Tuesday 1:57 PM
- AT&T says it’s rolling out 5G service this week Tuesday 1:03 PM
- NY state senator tells woman staffer ‘Kill yourself!’ in a tweet Tuesday 12:54 PM
- This Lil Jon-Kool-Aid Man Christmas jam is as extra as you’d expect Tuesday 12:13 PM
- YouTube stars say unfair copyright claims are making their lives hell Tuesday 12:12 PM
- UPS deletes tweet about shredding letters to North Pole after huge backlash Tuesday 11:21 AM
- Viral petition leads to revised Holland Tunnel Christmas decor Tuesday 11:10 AM
Sacha Baron Cohen uses a pedophile detector on Roy Moore
Sacha Baron Cohen and his Showtime series Who Is America? has already forced the resignation of a Georgia lawmaker and tricked gun lobbyists into saying kids should be armed. The show is only three weeks old, yet Cohen seems to be the only comedian who understands how to sling mud in the Trump era.
This week, Cohen really pushed the envelope by asking Roy Moore, the Alabama judge accused of sexual misconduct by numerous underage women, if he’s a pedophile.
Cohen once again posed as Israeli anti-terrorism expert Col. Erran Morad and sat down with Moore to showcase the latest in Israeli technology—a gadget that can detect sex offenders.
Morad demonstrates the wand that can detect sex offenders with “99.8 percent accuracy” that only goes off when waved over Moore’s body. When the wand beeps, alerting Morad and his camera crew that Moore might be a pedophile, the anti-terrorism expert asks if possibly Moore lent his coat to someone.
Moore and his team have yet to comment on the segment, which aired last night. He’s probably too busy filing lawsuits.
Chris Illuminati is an author and reporter whose work for the Daily Dot focuses on meme culture. His work has been published in Rolling Stone, FanSided, BroBible, Penthouse, and AskMen.