- Riots break out after a fake email about coronavirus went viral Thursday 8:59 PM
- Bloomberg edits debate clip to make other Democratic candidates appear speechless Thursday 7:50 PM
- Dad claims YouTube refuses to remove video of daughter’s murder Thursday 6:36 PM
- Video of Kanye leaving Kim in elevator to carry all their bags has people cackling Thursday 6:19 PM
- Orlando Bloom’s tattoo misspelled son’s name because of Pinterest Thursday 5:35 PM
- The Ahi Challenge is the latest dance taking over TikTok Thursday 4:40 PM
- Show criticized for putting rape victim in blackface to protect her identity Thursday 3:42 PM
- Woman becomes viral sensation after iconic ‘Shallow’ subway video Thursday 2:48 PM
- Prettyboyfredo tried to gift a bullied teen some $30,000 Nikes at school—he got detained Thursday 2:13 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Wedding bells and blows Thursday 1:50 PM
- A 16-year-old made a ‘meme guide’ to help her dad understand online trends Thursday 1:46 PM
- UCLA drops plans to use facial recognition after student pushback Thursday 1:07 PM
- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ recap, episode 5: ‘Stardust City Rag’ Thursday 12:56 PM
- Roger Stone sentenced to 40 months in prison Thursday 12:45 PM
- New The 1975 music video is full of memes you’ll love Thursday 12:28 PM
Chrissy Teigen doesn’t have time for the body-shamers of Instagram and Twitter.
The nursing mother called attention to her cleavage in an Instagram Story after being unable to button a boating uniform for a Below Deck-inspired parody video this weekend. She and husband John Legend were poking fun at the reality show Teigen dubbed “one of the best on television.”
John and I are pretending to be on “below deck” aka one of the best shows on television pic.twitter.com/KAOr206YS5— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) July 15, 2018
After posting the parody, Teigen realized people were commenting on the nursing mom’s breasts. The swimsuit model jumped to her own defense, making a Twitter joke while squashing any early attempts at body-shaming.
“I am a nursing mother don’t shame me I couldn’t close my shirt I’m just trying to do my job,” she said.
I am a nursing mother don’t shame me I couldn’t close my shirt I’m just trying to do my job— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) July 15, 2018
Teigen also called the video clip “by far the dumbest thing” the couple has ever done.
BELOW DECK :: MALIBU pic.twitter.com/jgs49KIL8H— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) July 16, 2018
The star welcomed a baby boy in May and her quirky tweets recently sparked a huge debate over Backstreet Boys lyrics. This month she spoke out against President Donald Trump’s immigration policies at the Families Belong Together March.
- The most-viewed YouTube videos of all time
- The 25 most-subscribed-to YouTube channels
- Who is Jacob Sartorius, the internet’s lip-syncing teen idol?
H/T the Daily Mail
Chris Illuminati is an author and reporter whose work for the Daily Dot focuses on meme culture. His work has been published in Rolling Stone, FanSided, BroBible, Penthouse, and AskMen.