- How to stream Browns vs. Buccaneers in key preseason action 1 Year Ago
- Harness the power of sun: The best solar-powered phone charges Today 6:00 AM
- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
Chrissy Teigen doesn’t have time for the body-shamers of Instagram and Twitter.
The nursing mother called attention to her cleavage in an Instagram Story after being unable to button a boating uniform for a Below Deck-inspired parody video this weekend. She and husband John Legend were poking fun at the reality show Teigen dubbed “one of the best on television.”
John and I are pretending to be on “below deck” aka one of the best shows on television pic.twitter.com/KAOr206YS5— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) July 15, 2018
After posting the parody, Teigen realized people were commenting on the nursing mom’s breasts. The swimsuit model jumped to her own defense, making a Twitter joke while squashing any early attempts at body-shaming.
“I am a nursing mother don’t shame me I couldn’t close my shirt I’m just trying to do my job,” she said.
I am a nursing mother don’t shame me I couldn’t close my shirt I’m just trying to do my job— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) July 15, 2018
Teigen also called the video clip “by far the dumbest thing” the couple has ever done.
BELOW DECK :: MALIBU pic.twitter.com/jgs49KIL8H— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) July 16, 2018
The star welcomed a baby boy in May and her quirky tweets recently sparked a huge debate over Backstreet Boys lyrics. This month she spoke out against President Donald Trump’s immigration policies at the Families Belong Together March.
- The most-viewed YouTube videos of all time
- The 25 most-subscribed-to YouTube channels
- Who is Jacob Sartorius, the internet’s lip-syncing teen idol?
H/T the Daily Mail
Chris Illuminati is an author and reporter whose work for the Daily Dot focuses on meme culture. His work has been published in Rolling Stone, FanSided, BroBible, Penthouse, and AskMen.