- Feds take down dark web’s largest known child porn site 1 Year Ago
- Ben Shapiro says his ‘man body’ is just as controlled as women’s 1 Year Ago
- Genius turns Kylie Jenner’s ‘rise and shine’ meme into alarm ringtone Today 4:14 PM
- In ‘Tell Me Who I Am,’ twin brothers grapple with hidden trauma Today 4:13 PM
- Panama Papers law firm sues Netflix over ‘The Laundromat’ Today 3:07 PM
- ‘Motherless Brooklyn’ is a gorgeous noir with little below the surface Today 1:14 PM
- Jameela Jamil and Sara Sampaio got in a Twitter feud over ‘long-starved’ models Today 12:52 PM
- Freddie Prinze Jr. will straight-up school you about the Force don’t @ him Today 12:18 PM
- Woman hosts Instagram funeral after she ‘killed’ $102K in student debt Today 11:45 AM
- YouTube beats Netflix as go-to streaming platform for teens Today 11:41 AM
- The tallest man in America posts emotional YouTube video from hospital room Today 11:31 AM
- Nintendo Switch subreddit implodes amid Hong Kong protests Today 11:14 AM
- Biden yelling at Warren becomes relatable workplace meme Today 10:33 AM
- Tulsi Gabbard was conservatives’ favorite debater Today 10:07 AM
- ‘Rogue One’ co-writer to direct several episodes, write the pilot for Cassian Andor series Today 9:50 AM
After offering a major hint on Twitter, it’s official: Chrissy Teigen gave birth to a baby boy on Wednesday.
People confirmed that her second child with husband John Legend arrived, and the baby joins 2-year-old Luna May. “Somebody’s herrrrrrre!” the 32-year-old model and epic clapback expert wrote overnight, alongside baby-bottle emoji.
Somebody’s herrrrrrre! 🍼🤗🍼🤗— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) May 17, 2018
She was reportedly due in June.
“Happy pregnant Chrissy is gone. meet OVER IT Chrissy,” she tweeted last week. “Wanna hold my boy let’s do thisssssss.”
Social media has been anticipating this baby with vigor since Chrissy announced that she was pregnant in November. Teigen’s pregnancy months brought rampant, fun, and flippant tweets. Even this week she was tweeting about Netflix documentaries, praising Ali Wong’s new Hard Knock Wife special, and posting high school pics.
Legend, for his part, retweeted Teigen’s baby-bottle tweet. He also recently encouraged fans to get their voter registration paperwork in order.
Chrissy and I just voted by mail for California's primary! Californians, if you're not registered already, do it now! Deadline is 5/21. The primary matters! Make your voice heard! https://t.co/E72gzDjz6b pic.twitter.com/jANRSpE9WG— John Legend (@johnlegend) May 15, 2018
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.