- Gabrielle Union deserves better from Terry Crews Tuesday 11:12 PM
- T.I. publicly apologizes to daughters after Kobe Bryant’s death Tuesday 8:46 PM
- ‘Squash the boss’: Labor union seemingly unknowingly posted furry fetish art Tuesday 8:04 PM
- TikTok user pretending to be lab technician who has contracted coronavirus Tuesday 7:08 PM
- Caroline Calloway says she plans to campaign for Bernie Sanders Tuesday 6:23 PM
- Justin Bieber, Snoop Dogg, millions of others sign petition to make Kobe Bryant new NBA logo Tuesday 5:39 PM
- No, Lana Del Rey did not cry because Billie Eilish won album of the year Tuesday 4:48 PM
- People are exposing their eyeballs to phone flash for this TikTok challenge Tuesday 3:55 PM
- Watch Mike Bloomberg try to shake a dog’s mouth Tuesday 3:41 PM
- ‘Rey who?’ is the funniest meme to emerge from ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Tuesday 3:30 PM
- AI beat the CDC to the punch on coronavirus warnings Tuesday 3:21 PM
- What exactly is a ‘large boulder the size of a small boulder’? Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Mom of ‘Success Kid’ says Steve King can’t use her son’s meme for ‘repulsive’ campaign Tuesday 2:00 PM
- Jake Paul can’t escape Logan Paul’s shadow—even if that loyalty has hurt his career Tuesday 1:13 PM
- Kobe Bryant’s Oscar-winning ‘Dear Basketball’ is now available to stream for free (updated) Tuesday 12:21 PM
Alinity Divine is a big fan of Just Dance, a dance rhythm game that has been globally popular despite its mediocre reviews. But the Twitch star declared this week that she won’t be live streaming her performances on the platform for her more than 800,000 followers.
She said she loves the game, but she doesn’t love the aftereffects of her streams.
“Oh my god, I love Just Dance,” she said on a recent stream. “But I don’t play anymore on stream anymore. Too many pervs.”
As Dexerto notes, one reason why she thinks there are “too many pervs” out there is that if you Google the term “Alinity Divine Just Dance,” you’ll discover a number of YouTube compilation videos featuring her. One is called “Alinity Just Dance Sexy Compilation #Part 28,” and another is termed “Alinity Sexy and Just Dance Moments #42.” Some of those compilation videos have thousands of pageviews.
Alinity streams plenty of other games, but she frequently seems to find herself in NSFW scenarios on Twitch. In December, she accidentally revealed a dick pic on her live stream. A few months earlier, she admitted that she once sold a bra to a fan, writing, “It was a long time ago. It’s really fucking embarrassing but I was a broke college student. This was five years ago, it’s not something I would ever do again.”
She’s been criticized by sexist gamers who don’t see her as a genuine member of their community, but she remains one of the most popular stars on Twitch.
- 9 Fortnite memes almost as sweet as a Victory Royale
- How to get Apex Coins, Tokens, and Crafting Materials in Apex Legends
- Apex Legends: How to report a player for harassment, cheating
- Fortnite season 8: An earthquake, Fire King, and more details
- The best Spider-Man video games of all time, ranked
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.