- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme 3 Months Ago
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Today 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Today 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Today 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Today 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Today 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Late Night’ is a disappointing, tepid comedy Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Love It or List It’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup online for free Today 6:55 AM
- Borderlands 3 preview suggests the aging series can still hang with the cool kids Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream the 2019 College World Series for free Today 6:00 AM
- Police try to solve domestic violence by giving victims blunt kitchen knives Friday 5:40 PM
- Privacy activist Ola Bini detained for 2 months in Ecuador without charges Friday 5:01 PM
- Twitter says suspending ‘God’ for a pro-LGBTQ tweet was an ‘error’ Friday 4:14 PM
Alinity Divine is a big fan of Just Dance, a dance rhythm game that has been globally popular despite its mediocre reviews. But the Twitch star declared this week that she won’t be live streaming her performances on the platform for her more than 800,000 followers.
She said she loves the game, but she doesn’t love the aftereffects of her streams.
“Oh my god, I love Just Dance,” she said on a recent stream. “But I don’t play anymore on stream anymore. Too many pervs.”
As Dexerto notes, one reason why she thinks there are “too many pervs” out there is that if you Google the term “Alinity Divine Just Dance,” you’ll discover a number of YouTube compilation videos featuring her. One is called “Alinity Just Dance Sexy Compilation #Part 28,” and another is termed “Alinity Sexy and Just Dance Moments #42.” Some of those compilation videos have thousands of pageviews.
Alinity streams plenty of other games, but she frequently seems to find herself in NSFW scenarios on Twitch. In December, she accidentally revealed a dick pic on her live stream. A few months earlier, she admitted that she once sold a bra to a fan, writing, “It was a long time ago. It’s really fucking embarrassing but I was a broke college student. This was five years ago, it’s not something I would ever do again.”
She’s been criticized by sexist gamers who don’t see her as a genuine member of their community, but she remains one of the most popular stars on Twitch.
- 9 Fortnite memes almost as sweet as a Victory Royale
- How to get Apex Coins, Tokens, and Crafting Materials in Apex Legends
- Apex Legends: How to report a player for harassment, cheating
- Fortnite season 8: An earthquake, Fire King, and more details
- The best Spider-Man video games of all time, ranked
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.